zecele

No one cares about the new city?

"The new city" will obviously be camped so I am not going there.

I agree, I spent the evening camping it myself, not to kill people, but I was just watching the movement of players, where is hot and where is not, easy tells that it has been searched properly and the like.

There are a LOT of great sniper positions around that town, but by the same token, there are a shit load of great ways to move through the town in cover too, remember snipers, unless they are completely amazing, are going to be waiting for you to stop in a spot exposed to them to avoid making useless shots at moving targets and giving their position away, so you can still move quickly through certain open areas, 

Also watched a lot of would be snipers choosing some god awful places to shoot from, like the top of the town hall and the roofs of the tower blocks.

Anyone fancy starting a sniper removal team?  (that will ironically be a team of anti-sniper snipers...)

I showed a couple of new people there after having been there a bit in experimental. We ran into 3 or 4 other players, all friendly and just exploring the place. Its really not that great for later game people, tons of residential spawns to get you healthy and ready to hit the road.

I went into a server with about 20 other people playing last night and didn't see a single person in Novodmitrovsk. Then I decided to check out Karmanovka, and wouldn't you know it: the second I stop to pick up an item I hear someone yelling "HELLO?" over the mic. Thankfully it was a friendly encounter.

I went there, and it was cool. If my memory serves correctly, I had extremely low fps in that city, with a low of 18.

City looks good but didn't encounter 1 zombie! Are they yet to put spawns in there?

Zombies still absent in Novo. Enjoy it while it lasts

As it should be when your getting shit FPS and Zambies hit you from 20 feet out.

Edited by Weyland Yutani

I have three ammunition boxes full of 7.62x39mm rounds thanks to the new city and Chernaya Polana. I have to keep my AKM happy by regularly feeding it blood and bullets.

Poor north-east airfield. =(

• Like 1

Why should I care?

I bet it looks like all other regular cities.

They've added special freshspawn magnet inside...I mean unique building with loot.

City looks good but didn't encounter 1 zombie! Are they yet to put spawns in there?

All zombies are packed in Zelonogursk it seems...

We went to the new town on HC the last days and in the first night there where packs of geared 3-5 Player Groups roaming it. No shots where fired since everyone wanted to check the town out.

I also roam it on the outskirts on regular and allways see People there. SO many good spots around this town its amazing.

I think they should move some of the shitty ass spawns closer to the new city, and make it the new cherno.  I know theres already some in the vicinity, but I'd rather spawn around there than some of the other shit spawns they've been adding.

Two words "frame" and "rate".

The new town is nice, I like it. Finally we have a proper town with lots of multi-story buildings that can be entered all overlooking a central square. If the devs could fix the interaction with the windows it could become an epic place to have a battle.

However, it's badly optimised and my PC baulks at the thought of rendering it.

Edited by ricp