kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.45 Discussion

First!

Nice...keep up the good work!! 

Excellent work, can't wait to try it out.

Patch seems to have made the town in the far NW disappear :( Guess they took it out because the buildings needed some work to mesh with the ground better, but dang... wanted it to be my base while I enjoy the new content. Can anyone else confirm? Its not in the changelog, so I guess I'll report it as a bug.

Edited by Amias Free

Actions: Added cancel current player action on self and on target back to gear configuration

Actions: Added cancel current player action on self and on target back to data and character configuration

Actions: Added cancel current player action on self, on target and on items back to actions themselves

What does this mean?

Reported this already in a topic that is now closed.

But my very old characters lost some items.(I am happy we didn't have a character reset).

On regular I lost a compass I had for at least 2 months and on hardcore I lost my binos which I had since they became available.

Anyone else experiencing random item loss?

Both were in strong boxes, could this have to do with resizing other items that were in there so not enough room was left in the box and one item got deleted?

Edited by SAK

So the game was just updated to 0.45, and now I went to steam to download and I noticed the new update is relatively large (around 760 MB). I looked at the changelog that was just released (link HERE) and I don't really notice anything that would take up a lot of space, does anyone know?  :huh:

Hi, I really love Dayz but I had to leave the game two month ago because I hate desync issues. Has been fixed in 0.45 patch? or we can keep seeing people going through walls?. Thanks.

Edited by X_Busa

Well the new town "Novo" is huge. Just as big as, if not bigger than Cherno. Then there's the other new town Karmanovka. Not sure how many objects that one holds. I wanna say ~3700 IIRC.

Edited by blunce

So the game was just updated to 0.45, and now I went to steam to download and I noticed the new update is relatively large (around 760 MB). I looked at the changelog that was just released (link HERE) and I don't really notice anything that would take up a lot of space, does anyone know?  :huh:

Hi, I really love Dayz but I had to leave the game two month ago because I hate desync issues. Has been fixed in 0.45 patch? or we can keep seeing people going through walls?. Thanks.

Merged

• Like 1

did you really just added the akm attachmets, but not the akm?  there is nothing inside the changelog

Edited by newguyzombie

Merged

Thanks mate, haven't been on as much in the recent months so I didn't know where to post. 

Actions: Added cancel current player action on self and on target back to gear configuration
Actions: Added cancel current player action on self and on target back to data and character configuration
Actions: Added cancel current player action on self, on target and on items back to actions themselves

What does this mean?

It means if you are eating, feeding someone, or doing any kind of action you can use the action "cancel action" to stop. Its useful if you are getting injured or need to react to a player or something.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I really love Dayz but I had to leave the game two month ago because I hate desync issues. Has been fixed in 0.45 patch? or we can keep seeing people going through walls?. Thanks.

Rubberbanding was fixed, that was one of the main criteria for 0.45 to get moved to stabile :)

Actions: Salmonellosis is curable with antibiotics

I take it that even though the antibiotics now cure you, diseases aren't actually implemented yet?

It means if you are eating, feeding someone, or doing any kind of action you can use the action "cancel action" to stop. Its useful if you are getting injured or need to react to a player or something.

How quick does it stop though? Kind of useless unless you see someone in the distance, if someone with a gun rounds a corner while you're eating or whatever you're dead unless they miss every shot.

I didn't even see Steam updating it...

So I'm not really sure, is it updated everywhere or could it just be saying version .45 because I last played on Experimental? (I switched to normal a few weeks ago)

Not playing until later so don't really know.

Can anyone confirm if the mil. base jailhouse wall glitch has been fixed? I saw speculation that a fix was suppose to be rolled out with this patch but aren't seeing anything in the changelog.

enjoying the patch so far made 4 people cry about KoS in the new town already... 

Dayum, how does the leather-backpack look?

Is it an upgrade from the leather courier-bag?

How quick does it stop though? Kind of useless unless you see someone in the distance, if someone with a gun rounds a corner while you're eating or whatever you're dead unless they miss every shot.

I'm not sure what you are after here. Its not going drop your beans, raise your weapon, aim at their head and instakill them for you. Chances are if you were chowing down on some beans, and someone popped around the corner three feet away with their weapon out, you'd be at their mercy. Its better to have the ability to do so than not, so I'm not sure what you are complaining about.

Still no vehicles or item storage = no endgame = not gonna play.

Lol

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 1

Still no vehicles or item storage = no endgame = not gonna play.

Noone forces you to, nor does anyone force you to post on here.

• Like 9