Loopest

Game Breaking Bugs

So, before I say this I wanted to say I understand what 'Early Access' means.

I heard the news of 0.45 getting pushed to the stable branch. But… are all of the 'game breaking' bugs fixed?

Because the deva promised that all updates would not contain game breaking bugs…

• Like 1

What or which are you referring to ?

Maybe you should play Experimental for a better idea of what is and what's not.

would you kindly post a link to where the devs promised that all updates would not contain game breaking bugs?

So, before I say this I wanted to say I understand what 'Early Access' means.

I heard the news of 0.45 getting pushed to the stable branch. But… are all of the 'game breaking' bugs fixed?

Because the deva promised that all updates would not contain game breaking bugs…

make difference between fixing rubber banding and gamebreaking bugs. they ll first add the content then fix the bugs. thats legit

make difference between fixing rubber banding and gamebreaking bugs. they ll first add the content then fix the bugs. thats legit

English please.

English please.

sorry, not everybody in this forum lives in the us or uk. now ill try to explain it againg for you as clear as possible:

they are fixing rubberbanding on the experimental and then push this patch to stable.  (that was the bug which was gamebreaking on experimental)

dean said a month or two ago, that they will first add the content to the game and then take care about the small bugs.

Edited by newguyzombie

would you kindly post a link to where the devs promised that all updates would not contain game breaking bugs?

It's here: http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/79960438354/weekly-report-a-step-into-survival

We are committed to not releasing builds onto stable to introduce new game breaking bugs

I'm guessing the reason for this is that despite the alpha status, the Steam early access FAQ states you're getting early access to a playable game.

• Like 1