Sign in to follow this  
BlazeMcNight

Walking While Eating

Good morning.

I'm sure the idea of being able to walk while eating/drinking has been brought up before, but I was wondering if there has been any new responses to it yet?

I think walking while eating (small things like fruits and veggies) and drinking from a water bottle or soda should eventually make its way into the game. There are times I feel rather vulnerable when I have to stop to take a swig from my bottle or stop to eat a apple or pepper.

Thoughts?

I'm sure they will have difficulties ( and a lot of work ) performing "multianimations". Reloading while walking was only possible from ArmA 1 if i remember right.

I'm sure they will have difficulties ( and a lot of work ) performing "multianimations". Reloading while walking was only possible from ArmA 1 if i remember right.

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure that its not as simple as just modifying a script but I'm also confident that the Dev team could eventually figure something out.

Slow walking while eating doesn't sound bad at all. Interesting to see will it ever happen because the RV engine animation system isn't too fleasible when simple things like moving and gun changing are hard things to implement.

Good morning.

I'm sure the idea of being able to walk while eating/drinking has been brought up before, but I was wondering if there has been any new responses to it yet?

I think walking while eating (small things like fruits and veggies) and drinking from a water bottle or soda should eventually make its way into the game. There are times I feel rather vulnerable when I have to stop to take a swig from my bottle or stop to eat a apple or pepper.

Thoughts?

nb4merge

This is in experimental right now.. the first part of the animation plays out when you select eat all, and then you can walk while you still are holding the can and finishing the rest of your meal.

;)

nb4merge

This is in experimental right now.. the first part of the animation plays out when you select eat all, and then you can walk while you still are holding the can and finishing the rest of your meal.

;)

Really? I've been playing experimental today and didn't even notice! Thanks for informing me!