Worsley87

The New Dayz Role-play Mod

DayZEnd is now open

Hello Community,

I am the Owner of DayZEnd.

DayZEnd is a new DayZ Community focused on role-playing, player cooperation, increasing the player interaction and group combat. We want to enhance the standard gameplay by seeking a good roleplay experience in this post apocalyptic world. DayZEnd has multiple rules about gameplay one of those rules is a "no Kill on Sight" rule, which means you have to interact with players. You can't run around killing every person you see, Interaction is the key here. Develop a friendship with people share story's and defend them or you could take them as your hostage. We feel this brings a whole new experience to the game. once you try it you will never look back.

We will whitelisted the server and back everything up to the database so you will no longer have to worry about hackers. Our admins will do their best to stop cheaters, "Death matching" and we will punish players that use exploits like combat logging

We are committed to creating an unique DayZ experience and we want to take this back to the first days of DayZ. This is how DayZ was meant to be played.

We look forward to seeing you in game.

For all our info please PM me. 

Edited by worsley87
  • Like 3

Heyy man hows it going? I am very interested in being apart of this I play DayZ literally the exact same way but as of right now pretty much solo (besides people I meet on the road) 

Sorry for the Late reply I have been working away. The mod is now ready for the beta to make sure we have no massive bugs etc. If you want to check it out then head over to www.dayzend.com sign up and you can catch up on all the news :). Glad you like what we are doing.  

Edited by worsley87

Hello Community,

My name is Ben, I'm the owner of DayZEnd. We are currently recruiting game developers and web developers, if you think you have what it take to be a part of this new mod then check out our website www.dayzend.com we currently have 1800 members and growing fast our server is full 80% of the time. we will be looking at implementing a second server. We also need a web dev to help us with some web site additions.

Before you apply there will some tests of your skill sets, If you are successful then you will be offered a possession in our staff team. Moving forward you will also receive staff payments for all your hard work.

Okay here's a little bit of info on what DayZEnd is....

DayZend is a roleplaying server, Roleplaying in Dayz is what Dayz is all about, Yes we all love a good PVP server every now and then but sometimes it can get a bit boring finding loads of loot right off the bat and then dying. DayZEnd brings the survival element back to Dayz. We are going to reduce the loot that spawns to make you want that weapon you love using, you can roam the land as a lone ranger or as part of a bandit or hero pack!

Everybody loves a good fire fight, In DayZEnd theirs going to be no shortage of action we have added some custom map additions tones of skins and some sweet weapon packs we are now looking to add some custom buildings to the map, Perfect for roleplaying any situation out.

We have our own custom scripts added, I wont give them away though!!! 

If you think you have what it takes to be apart of the quickly growing mod the let me know, contact me through the website. www.dayzend.com or my TS3. ts.dayzend.com:6023.

Edited by worsley87

Keep it to one Topic and post in the correct Forum section please.