Bull1060

[UK] Yorkshire Gamers Dedicated High FPS Epoch Chernarus Server #1 |Evac Chopper|Coastal Bus|300+ Vehicles|Active Mature Admins|AI Bases|AI Missions|A

We at Yorkshire Gamers are a community dedicated to provide a fun and serious game play environment. Making sure all of our players needs are met under any circumstances. We are updating our servers regularly because we actually listen to what you guys want. If you have an idea that will add atmosphere and depth to any of our servers we will endeavor to implement it as soon as possible. We have a rapidly growing community with a really pleasant, mature and active team to help you get started or just to have fun playing games with. This epoch is the first of many dayz mod servers that will be going live soon. Among these we also have a range of ArmA 3 servers including Altis Life and Wasteland, Rust, DayZ Standalone with more servers on the horizon. So come try out our server and jump in our teamspeak. Hopefully you will find a home away from home and if not then your feedback is just as important. 

Our Server Features:

Powerful Dedicated Server - Resulting in no lag
High FPS & No Lag

infiSTAR & Custom AntiHack - No more script kiddies spoiling the fun
Mature Active Admins - Admins that have climbed the ranks of the community, who play games with you and respect you

Custom Map & Loot Spawns - A variety of Custom Map additions with more coming soon. Community can add to map additions

Last Stand Outpost - Defended by AI

Bandit Stronghold - Defended by AI

Quarantine Blockade - Defended by AI

Survivor City - Defended by AI

Zone Alpha - Defended by AI

Centre of Disease Control

The Walking Dead Prison - Lots of Military Loot

The Walking Dead Woodbury Trader City - Capture it  to become the next Governor of Woodbury

The Walking Dead Hershel's Farm

Walking Dead POI - Find points of interest in Walking Dead areas that trigger sound clips from the TV program

Dedicated Teamspeak Channels - Means you can team up with other players, no more sitting quietly on your own

Donator Package Loadouts & Building Packs - If you donate you get relevant perks in all of Yorkshire Gamers Servers

One Off Donator Building Boxes - If you want a head start but don't want to subscribe

Evac Chopper - Upgrade your chopper so that it can take off from your base and collect you in those sticky situations

Walk Among Them - Gut Zombies and smear them over your body to blend in with the undead and walk among them
Coastal Bus Service - An AI bus service that goes up and down the coast picking up Bambis 
Self Bloodbag Feature - As long as you have a bloodbag you can heal yourself, no risking strangers bloodbagging you

Tow & Lift - Already driving a vehicle and see one you want to sell. Just tow it
Over 30 Custom AI Missions - Ranging in difficulty, some that force you to work with others and some you can conquer on your own
Auto Refuel - Pulling in to any Petrol Station to refuel your vehicle
Animated Heli Crash Sites - No more finding boring crash sites. Watch the chopper fly overhead and crash creating a lootable heli crash site
Take Clothes Feature - Fancy the guillie suit your victims wearing? No problem take it off his cold dead body
Trader Safe Zones - God Mode and No Fire Zones in all traders so people can't pick you off when your buying your antibiotics
Salvage Vehicle Parts - Salvage parts you need from damaged vehicles at the side of the road
Suicide Feature - Pinned by Zombies? Don't want to be eaten alive? As long as you have a round for a pistol you can bite the bullet
AI Survivor Parties - Random Parties spawn on the map with tents, music and lots of beer. Enjoy yourself and socialize with other players
Player Journals Feature - Study your victims body to find out if they really were a bandit, how many kills they have had and more

Interior Design - Buy Emeralds from Building Traders and Choose from Over 200 Objects to Pimp Your Base

Military Quarantine Air Raids - Last Ditch Attempts by the Military to Cleanse the Virus. IIf you hear a Loud Siren in The City you are Looting......RUN!

Deploy Bike Feature - Requires a Tool Box

Tent Sleep and Health Regeneration

Indestructible Cinder

No Base Decay
Custom Debug Monitor - Some people like it and some don't, our debug can be toggled on and off at any time using the END key

Snap Building - For Quick, Easy and Level Base Building

Come Join us on:

IP: 176.31.210.74:2302

or filter for: Yorkshire Gamers

We would love to see you in our servers. Bandit, Hero or just a rouge trying to survive. All are welcome to join in the atmosphere of DayZ that we all love. We hope to see you being chased by a pack of zombies soon as your trying to bandage yourself being sniped by that bandit that just once your frank and beans.

Visit us on www.yorkshiregamers.com to keep up to date with Server news, Competitions and Donator Packages.

www.facebook.com/YorkshireGamers

post-207920-0-86848400-1402604752_thumb.

Edited by Bull1060
  • Like 7

Been on this server today really good, the evac chopper is a epic feature and the community seems really nice and friendly think ill be sticking with this one. Admins seem very active I lost my key to a glitch and poked a admin and he sorted it straight away

Edited by cjldeadzone
  • Like 1

The servers are brilliant, Epoch is a lot of fun with all the mods working perfectly due to the recent update and of course the smooth FPS continuously without interruption, I have also found the community in epoch to be kind and not just all bandits which makes things a lot nicer.

I hope to see a lot more interesting members join the community soon and wish to play with them on the other servers Yorkshire Gamers provide.

Ty for the dedication.

• Like 2

Such a good server! Fun to play on, friendly and helpful admins. Highly populated at night but not in the day which is a shame. Hopefully good to see some more players soon!

• Like 1

Great Server with a great community. High FPS and constant Missions everything that is needed for a great server!

• Like 1

since iv been playing the server i havent even noticed and desync or lag i get really high fps and the community are amazing the admins are great and help you with anything.

• Like 1

Really good set of people to be around! Admins are awesome always there if you need a hand and help. NO LAG!! Their TeamSpeak3 has always got fun and friendly people to chat with and buddy up with whether it be the life of a bandit or guiding/welcoming new plays to the land of Chernarus!

• Like 1

Been on this server since it started a couple days ago first thing i noticed and love about the server is how smooth the game runs, it has a lot of similar essential features like other epoch servers but really like how the heli crash sites are AI and fly and crash after a while as well as the bandit missions there is a system where there is a correlation the harder the AI the better the loot and all of them are random and sometimes spawn helis or APC's AND LAV's, the bandits drop too many DMR's but ive spoken to the admin who is more than willing to help and resolve this issues a lot of the admins are always active and support you with any issues i have advised them about the server and they always take it into account also being more than fair in any disputes. 

You can sell any type of gun and majority of weapons exist on the server, if you are looking for a epoch server this is brilliant i would definitely recommend it.

• Like 1

Love the server,it has High Fps as stated and is extremely fun to play on, so far i have come across great friendly people on the server and teamed up with a couple of random people i met!

The admins are great and always help the community, they always have something for the community such as events on epoch or any other game.

I have not noticed any deysnc in the server and the server features are really cool! (if you gut two zombies and smear them on your body to disguise from other zombies!)

i love it so far and will be sure to carry on playing on this server and i definitely recommend this server to other epoch players for the ultimate role play and zombie survival experience.

• Like 1

Stronk Server! Much fun to be had! Much love to the admins <3

Seriously though, awesome server..greatly enjoying it!

• Like 1

great server fps don't drop the admins are very helpful very happy with this server

• Like 2

i have been playing dayz epoch for about 2 years now and i havent come across a smoother server to date than i have on the Yorkshire Gamers server,

i think the Ai bus service is a really neat idea because it give new spawns a chance to make their way up the coast to other city's without being killed by Noob Bandits, Also the other good feature is the Evac Chopper.Very friendly admins always on hand to help you out if in need.

• Like 1

Really good server, Some great features and it seems to be a nice community, For DayZ that's saying a lot :P

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Ok guys we have updated our Epoch server with some new features, including:

Interior Design - Now you can buy emeralds from building traders and really pimp your base and home out with over 200 placeable objects.
Military Quarantine Air Raids - Last ditch attempts by the military to cleanse the virus bombing a random city every couple of hours. If you here those sirens in the city you are in....RUN!
Deploy Bike - Requires a Toolbox

If you want to join us thenhere are the details:

IP: 176.31.210.74:2302
or filter for:
Yorkshire Gamers

www.yorkshiregamers.com

Thanks for all the kind feedback we are really glad that you are enjoying the community and servers.

• Like 1

Love the new updates ! the admins are working really hard for us love the pub, and the random bombing are amazing also nice to have the deploy bike feature.

• Like 1

Ok New Update Guys:

Addition The World's End Pub - Now marked on the map is another god/ safe zone with a Local Pub to share your survivor stories and drink the night away with ambient music. 

Addition Zombiebait Crafting - If you have 1 Bloodbag and 1 Raw Beef in your inventory you can scroll and setup Zombiebait which lures zombie agro to it.

Addition Zombiebait Bomb - If you have 1 Bloodbag,  Raw Beef and 1 Hand Grenade in your inventory you can scroll and setup Zombiebait Bomb which lures zombie agro and then detonates after 2 minutes.

Addition Suicide Cancel Feature - Now you have to approve suicide twice too help those accidental suicides.

Hot Fix - Smearing Zombie Guts with 2 Zombie Parts working again. Just have 2 Zombie Guts in your inventory and right click on one to smear on your body.

Hope you enjoy :)

• Like 1

Glad the safe zone has been put in at the pub really good feature Admins are working hard to make this server good

• Like 1

Love these updates!! Love playing on this server!! Love sniping dem noobs :P watch out for me :D

• Like 2

Very fun sever, incredibly helpful admins (problems get sorted in seconds) growing community so always going to be enjoyable and interesting.

• Like 2

First time i came on this server within the space of 5 minutes i loves it the evac chopper feature, the server is full of other great features like active admins and animated chopper crashes. The admins seem really friendly and seem to try help you out the best they can. They seem to be adding new features all the time like survivor parties and now theres a zombie bate bomb which i have to say looks amazing. The code is wonderfully written to maximise the frame rate for players. Overall the best server played on and def the friendliest server ive come across, would definatly advise people to play this server whatever experience you have on epoch from noob to expert this server suits you.

• Like 1

UPDATE - 20/05/2014

ADDED - VOICE ON SIDE PUNISHMENT ( 1ST OFFENCE = SLAP AND WARNING, 2ND OFFENCE = DEATH)

ADDED - EXCELSIOR BRIDGE TO SKALITSKY ISLAND WITH CASTLE AND MILITARY CAMP

ADDED - RANDOM ATMOSPHERIC OUTBREAK RADIO TRANSMISSIONS

ADDED - INCREASED BUILDING CAP TO 999 OBJECTS TO HELP YOU COMMITTED BASE BUILDERS

• Like 1