Sign in to follow this  
bloodelmo

looking for a co-server owner

hi

I am looking for someone to share a dayz epoch/ overwatch server with!

You will need to be responsible, mature and have a good attitude towards other people. Also you will need to pay half the server costs. ($15)

the server will be a 50 slot server hosted at https://dayz.st/

it would be good if you had some knowledge of setting up the files in the server and things like that. I can do it if you do not know how.

If you are interested in sharing a server with me, comment here!

i dont know sh*t but if it means i can kick cowards in berezino then yes i would love to be a coowner

Not to be *THAT GUY* but this being your ONLY post might cause people to be a little suspicious...

You should link other server you've hosted before or communities you've been involved in.

Edited by FrostDMG

if it means i can kick cowards in berezino then yes i would love to be a coowner

wat.  You don't have the right to kick because they are "cowards"

You need a legit reason such as glitching/cheating/hacking or you run the risk of getting your server shut down.

wat.  You don't have the right to kick because they are "cowards"

You need a legit reason such as glitching/cheating/hacking or you run the risk of getting your server shut down.

can they prove it?

nooooo

can they prove it?

nooooo

Pretty sure people hosting official servers have adhere to strict rules you know. That was the case with the mod at least, and people who abused their admin powers had their servers blacklisted.

And yes, kicking people - EVEN PVPING NOOBS - is admin abuse, unless it's your PRIVATE server with it's own rules.

look, I have not hosted the server yet, thats why i am looking for someone to co pay it.

Also, you cannot kick cowards. you can kick combat loggers though!

I need someone who can be responsible and stick to rules, not break them:P

Not to be *THAT GUY* but this being your ONLY post might cause people to be a little suspicious...

You should link other server you've hosted before or communities you've been involved in.

I have only just joined these forums

Wrong section.

Overwatch is a mod for the mod, Standalone related.