Sign in to follow this  
zikiko

Just a little help

Hey! I run a DayZ Epoch server from Dayz.st. I believe its running quite nice right now but there is a script I want to put in but I need to place some coding on the VERY LAST LINE of Init.sqf. But my admin tools also need this. How do I put different code from different scripts onto the same line (If you even can xD) Thanks!

Hey! I run a DayZ Epoch server from Dayz.st. I believe its running quite nice right now but there is a script I want to put in but I need to place some coding on the VERY LAST LINE of Init.sqf. But my admin tools also need this. How do I put different code from different scripts onto the same line (If you even can xD) Thanks!

Doesn't matter, as long as they're not overwriting each other. If you're for example calling a compile of functions and try to override one another you wouldn't be too successful doing that in the wrong order.

But other than that you can just add them after each other, no problem at all.

Moved to Server Admins & Owners.

Doesn't matter, as long as they're not overwriting each other. If you're for example calling a compile of functions and try to override one another you wouldn't be too successful doing that in the wrong order.

But other than that you can just add them after each other, no problem at all.

Moved to Server Admins & Owners.

so just wack them on the last line and all will be fine?

so just wack them on the last line and all will be fine?

Add one, then add the other. You'll be fine, as long as you don't put them inside each other or something weird.

Add one, then add the other. You'll be fine, as long as you don't put them inside each other or something weird.

Alright, I'll try it after college! Thanks!

Alright, I'll try it after college! Thanks!

Oi, don't you have to lead a Crystal Empire or something?

• Like 1