Jumbaliah

Do you want pooping in this game?

To poop or not to poop  

616 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want pooping?

There is a fine line though.

Sleep is bodily function too...but this is taking things to a whole new level.

anything we do in game is a bodily function.

I used to think a nicholas cage flashlight was stupid until I installed the mod for L4D2 and found it was glorious.  Defecation has the same appeal in DayZ while I do not see it as we need it now, if it was ingame I would be laughing everytime I drank sullied pond water.

• Like 2

YES YES  YES 

It is what we need to "flush" out the stair/door camping people.

As long as it takes to go from full to hungry, half that amount of time to go to the bathroom.

Edited by call him Steve
  • Like 1

YES YES  YES 

It is what we need to "flush" out the stair/door camping people.

As long as it takes to go from full to hungry, half that amount of time to go to the bathroom.

hZY3Qsa.jpg

• Like 2

Call me crazy but I'd like to see bug fixes before non-value add features like this would be added.

Call me crazy but I'd like to see bug fixes before non-value add features like this would be added.

Id shit allover that statement but this function isent implemented...

on a serious note...major bugfixes come later. Some bugs might vanish *on themselfs* with the implementation of zeh confusion-engine aswell as the revamp of the action menues.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

No.

Realism? It's a game. It's nice for it to be realistic within reason, but true realism would be fucking terrible. How about sleeping for realism? You just have to sit and stare at a black screen for 1 out of 3 hours you play. Probably more, considering the amount of physical activity you need to do in DayZ. Or, maybe, as it's unrealistic to be able to log out, your character remains the entire time you're offline, asleep? You can't exist in multiple worlds at once, so every single server you play on has an individual character (actually almost genuinely agree with this one - I'm fine playing on private servers. Would annihilate server hopping. Allow the transference of a character through 'public' servers every now and again in case there's an issue with a server). There's a point where realism is just stupid.

There's no real benefit to the game. Pollution? How about bodies, rotten food, natural pollution (stagnant sources are bad, most streams are bad) and other, similar things?

The only purpose it would serve would be for teh lullz of da trollz. You can't even use the excuse of interrupting a fight or anything. If I'm fighting somebody, I can absolutely find the strength and willpower to stop myself taking a dump right there. Irl, it takes at least a day for holding it in to become genuinely harmful, which takes away that aspect - and I don't know about other people, but I can generally hold a turd in for at least a couple of hours without too much discomfort (car journeys etc), so there's no urgency in it.

This kind of thing shouldn't even be considered until the game is almost entirely finished, anyway. There are far too many things that need attention before this.

Edited by Beizs
  • Like 1

If I'm fighting somebody, I can absolutely find the strength and willpower to stop myself taking a dump right there.

Complete utter nonsense. Most people either shit or piss themselfs in a real combat scenario ( given they dont have training, and even than. But regardless. Its bad to go into "combat" with a full stomach/intestines anyways since it heightens the chance of severe infection/spill if you are hit in the lower body... ). But i guess you have over 400 confirmed kills and are trained in gorilla warfare...

Realism? It's a game.

Wrong neighbourhood. DayZ shall be the ANTI-game ( as stated by its creator ) thus shitting and pissing must be part of the experience.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Its creator doesn't work on this project any more so any vision they had is no longer a guarantee.

There are some really mundane moments in my life that I don't need to relive while playing a game in my free time. One of those things is excretion. Some other things that I put in a similar category include tying my shoes, scratching my skin when I have an itch, remembering to blink, flatulating etc.

There are some really mundane moments in my life that I don't need to relive while playing a game in my free time. One of those things is excretion. Some other things that I put in a similar category include tying my shoes, scratching my skin when I have an itch, remembering to blink, flatulating etc.

except that taking a crap is a real part of combat, since it is a simulator. As a former army, often times we needed to take a crap and still be on guard while taking a crap or having a battle body near by.

Nasty story i have, but to make short due to MREs i just couldnt hold one time and i really did mess my pants, luckly was a training exercise so i could go back to the barracks. Funny part is that the company commander plus one of the platoon sgts started sharing stories about that topic when they were driving us back, me in far end of the truck lol. any case it should make into the game.

Edited by reapers239

Theres a part of me that knows good and dam well with the amount asshatery and sheer dumb asshery that takes in game already that this would push it over the edge  :huh: You all know good and well what will happen....there will be people throwing poop at each other in no time and only god knows what else......I could not even imagine the videos that would be made. God forbid what if some dumb ass kid starts throwing poop at school, and DayZ gets blamed for it on CNN, "Thee young teen began throwing poop at his class mates, after taking a massive crap on his desk shouting your all a bunch of combat loggers and hackers! The whole country is in a state of shock. It was well know he was a DayZ player...and died allot and finally lost his shit". Just like sandy hook except with poop this time, every one lives but has to live in shame the rest of there lives...They always will remember the day when that kid threw shit at them.

Edited by CJFlint