SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

Anyone else crashing upon interaction with other players?

I just met someone at the boat, and immediately crashed. Hope he didn't kill me after I crashed :/

Is loot respawning in this game yet? Been waiting ages for it, cannot believe it is taking so long, without loot the game is unplayable, especially since every spawn you get seems to be Zino. Hate those big apartment blocks too, massive buildings and yet fuck all in there...

I haven't played for months, my friends stopped playing in December and have no interest in coming back. The major thing was the lack of loot. 

Loot respawn was in .45 exp.

Is loot respawning in this game yet? Been waiting ages for it, cannot believe it is taking so long, without loot the game is unplayable, especially since every spawn you get seems to be Zino. Hate those big apartment blocks too, massive buildings and yet fuck all in there...

I haven't played for months, my friends stopped playing in December and have no interest in coming back. The major thing was the lack of loot. 

Complains the game is unplayable...

..hasn't played the game in months.

• Like 11

So I've not had a chance to download the latest experimental patch, but will do soon some of the changes sound excellent. The question is, have the experimental servers made a full return or is it just a select few? 

For me I'll be looking for UK hardcore experimental servers. I hope there will be at least a couple.

yub, the Longhorn is in the gamefiles!

It uses Mosin-ammo, and the scope is attached to it, I believe.

Well, last time I played experimental I logged out near the newish town to the far Northwest. Turns out the town doesn't exist anymore! I assume it was accidentally removed or something,

Crafted a fireplace but haven't been able to light it yet.

Edited by solodude23

Logged into Experimental, rubberbanded serious distances 3 times, logged out Experimental.

I simply cannot test it in this state.

Edited by JamesLennoxHood
  • Like 1

omg.

i love the flares. found some people choppig wood

found more flares

found a akm

lots of rubberbanding for me  :/

people dont kos on experimental   :)

was testing throwing objects with a dude i met

turns out, sometimes u dont see them fly. calculating distances also is very difficult

couldnt attach the pu scope

found some matchsticks later (maybe some fireplace testing in the future)

got lost in the woods west of electro

-session lost -

Edited by brumey
  • Like 1

found some people choppig wood

Does chopping a tree have it's own new sound effect?

Edited by haknslash

don't know about sound effect but... found badly damaged axe, tried to chopp tree three times, axe became ruined, got no wood.=(

PS: same thing with pristine knife - opend beans - knife damaged

Edited by Defplayr

the large trees take longer than the small ones

can u light the fireplace with matchsticks ?    i dont want to waste my last rag

I really think they nailed the new town, it brings back a lot of memories from Sabina in the DayZ Taviana mod.

Screenshots: 

JbSun86.jpg6b5KnY3.jpg

yje94sK.png

Edited by ManInTheWall
  • Like 5

Anyone have a list of all the towns that have a police station?

Rubberbanding while out and about is fixed, but its 10x worse when entering/leaving buildings. I can run out of a building, and be on the otherside of town getting killed by zombies attacking me where the server thinks I still am. 

• Like 1

Wasnt any loot looool.. maybe this game just isnt for you man, every patch including this experimental patch has absolute crap tons of loot in practically every building.. 

So the reason you and your friend didnt find loot? idk this is a tough one.

• Like 2

Anyone had any issues with not being able to attack with any weapons or even your fists? I had a drink of Cola so it could have been that, the only other thing I had done with that spawn was putting a backpack on, so that could have been it either. Or something to do with a connection problem, idk.

Proof zombies like animal meat too. Maybe they aren't so different from us afterall...

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 6

yeah. the rubberbanding is a bit dangerous when rushing out of buildings. did they do something with the navmesh already ?   i see the pathfinding working for fences and garden walls.

i wasnt able to test it in the past. but the gaslamp is working. i can turn it off and on. put it on the ground. turn it off. switch server. and gaslamp still emitting light when turned on!

the flares are the shit! 

found a crossbow. couldnt attach pu scope.

wow- i am lucky. found a engraved and a normal 1911er + mag. they fixed the mag.  no soul between electro and balota!

tried to farm apples around 10 times.  no luck.

Edited by brumey

I saw a Zed chasing a pig up in Dubrovka.

Wow.

Edited by Barnabus