kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.44 Discussion

I'm having trouble taking item into hands.

i.e. I wanted to stuff a backpack full of items, run into a fresh spawn and make their day. Cannot "Take back pack into hands".

I can't do this with most things. any one else?

Soooo... Has anyone else seen that awesome trailer on dayz.com ?

I went to it by accident (which I never knew there was a dayz.com website lol ) and it's a minute and a Half long clip and it shows barricades (barely seen hedgehogs to the left of the screen with field of zombies jumping at character) a guy weilding a chainsaw , suicide animation and new reticle ..

I wonder is this from before they opened to to early access or was the website and trailer just made ?!

Edit : can't wait for experimental to be pushed to stable !!( just so this post is relevant plz?)

Edited by Grapefruit kush

Soooo... Has anyone else seen that awesome trailer on dayz.com ?

I went to it by accident (which I never knew there was a dayz.com website lol ) and it's a minute and a Half long clip and it shows barricades (barely seen hedgehogs to the left of the screen with field of zombies jumping at character) a guy weilding a chainsaw , suicide animation and new reticle ..

I wonder is this from before they opened to to early access or was the website and trailer just made ?!

Edit : can't wait for experimental to be pushed to stable !!( just so this post is relevant plz?)

That trailer was up on the first day they opened up Early access.

Edited by AGBenny

That trailer was up on the first day they opened up Early access.

Damn , thought we would have chainsaws soon :0 oh well can't wait for the push to stable !

• Like 1

i wont say that im "good" at sniping,but in my 400hrs experience in dayz sa i shot on 800m+ about 50 guys and to hit each of them i took about 3-5 shots (1 shot for aim and 2-3 shots to kill) and ill say that -  without bullet impact and bleeding if you hit  its close to impossible for me to hit the target even if he doesnt moves.So please stop protecting current issue and the devs.But you never know,you might be f*ck*ng hitman whos aiming by wind direction and sh*t,but 99% of the players aint

Oh dont get me wrong, we need the impact bullet FX back!! I totally agree!!

Rocket, you need to understand that when the map states DEER BLINDS HOLD LOOT. Why is it that EVERYTIME you look into a deer stand, it's empty. Get your groups to work on that plz it's my favorite game and it deserves all of the praises. Make the promises better, or H1Z1 will pass this game up in a hurry.

Maybe you need to understand that deer stand loot is pretty much a low priority?

Sony pushing H1Z1 is a chicken S**t move on SONY's Part.. Dayz has some thing that Sony Online Entertainment will NEVER have-- these are Vision " Having an insight of the genereal "FEEL" or atsmosphere of the game setting and Immersion in story, all Sony will be able to muster is a FPS/Planetside (maybe some lightning and thunder) atmosphere becuase they are too worried about targeting all age groups, intelect levels and diversity. SOE has a PROVEN Reputation of SCREWING any game they make up to the point every single user that has or has played it wanna vommit instead of playing it again... examples: Starwars Galaxies, Everquest2 and Planetside1 and now Planetside2. They refuse to listen to there major player block and instead think of it as a money issue and target all users at the same time- Consol's and PC.   And for you people that think that DAYZ made a "KILLING" on the sales of this game has not did the math of actual flat dollars of compairing H1Z1 and Dayz... SOE makes that much money Bohemia did in less then 2-3 buisness weeks on a constant bases... But they will never achieve the Complex/Simulation/Difficulty level the player undergos that dayz offers.. ever! Having a broken leg is too "Hard" for SOE players...  Keep up the good work DAYZ programming team.. And dont give in to mental midget AOL using retards that cry about everything like SOE does!!

• Like 4

Sony pushing H1Z1 is a chicken S**t move on SONY's Part..

Off topic but having seen the E3 trailer from H1Z1... they have tons of work to do. It looks pants, graphics and gameplay.

the new wednesday again! If today the dev can kindly fix the drinking bug?

Edited by msy

OMG, no patch yet?  :o

You were expecting one? There was really no word of it before today, and it looks as though much of the staff is attending E3, so it's not a surprise at all. At this point, don't ever get your hopes up. Ever. Then, when it does finally come (if it does), you'll be genuinely excited.

You were expecting one? There was really no word of it before today, and it looks as though much of the staff is attending E3, so it's not a surprise at all. At this point, don't ever get your hopes up. Ever. Then, when it does finally come (if it does), you'll be genuinely excited.

It would be like refusing to believe in God in order to be "genuinely excited" when you finally meet him once you are dead.  :lol:

At least they could have released a new hidden boonie hat to keep people waiting, such as one of those:

dayz-boonie-hats-modded-320x180.jpg
Edited by Karakoz
  • Like 2

I went from experimental to stable and no servers are showing up. Are they down or am I experiencing an issue? Any help would be appreciated. :) Problem solved had to delete Norton and redownload. 

Edited by PugBlue

Guys i've just found a bug that can cause a server reset, 100% everytime. I've recorded so when i've stopped playing i'll upload it and submit on fault tracker.

Guys i've just found a bug that can cause a server reset, 100% everytime. I've recorded so when i've stopped playing i'll upload it and submit on fault tracker.

You mean blowing up a gas station?

It is known ;)

You mean blowing up a gas station?

It is known ;)

Oh sweet, thought it hadn't been known haha

Did they ninja nerf the sawn off again? A few days ago it was my only one-shot defense against the 'armored' zeds, now I hit em two-three times and they die. Maybe it was lag, idk.

Edited by Amias Free

when  are they going to release the new stable version?

lol. Whatever it is that is taking nearly 2 months better be amazing

is there changelog for 0.45?

No changelogs until it hits Stable.