kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.44 Discussion

Yeah i got it, nearly to fast to notice, hopefully it fixes the rubberbanding but that wouldnt mean a stable update so maybe navmesh though i doubt it.

This is apparently for stable, not exp.

Well im opted for exp and i got it

Here is the thing.. when I first switched back and forth to stable it was a small patch.. 163mb or something. Later it was the full amount that exp was, around 700mb. So now we get a global update that is 5mb to both?

Im think exp just got pushed to stable, and a fix for the rubberbanding has come in. Of course I am biased and want both of these now. 

DayZ Servers (Hive & Game Servers) are down for regularly scheduled maintenance. Please do not attempt to play during this period.

• Like 1

DayZ Servers (Hive & Game Servers) are down for regularly scheduled maintenance. Please do not attempt to play during this period.

I see your caution, And raise you risk, Also, I'm 12, I do what I want.

• Like 3

Might be the zombie mapping fix (aka navmesh) thats server side or a fix for rubber banding that is server side.

I seriously dont think the navmesh stuff is coming in that way! its a massive thing and will be for sure on Experimental for testing for quite some time before thinking Stable.

Should be around, 500-900mb if it's from exp.. But.. It could be the beginning.. Maybe.. Soon. * Restarts steam *

760Mb is EXP patch size. About the same to revert 726Mb

What was the small update on stable? New version is 0.44.123802 any changelogs on that.

What was the small update on stable? New version is 0.44.123802 any changelogs on that.

'Tis a mystery atm...

patching it up and going to check it out.. Kinda wondering what's new with the 'small' update.

walkie talkie´s new radius perhaps?

patching it up and going to check it out.. Kinda wondering what's new with the 'small' update.

Probably background stuff, meaning nothing really noticeable to the player.

Hopefully we get the big patch later though :)

Also hi Antykain lol

Vehicles added

if you are trolling, ill get violent.

Well i just got overun from Zombies on a hill near the airfield.

I hope this was just a single bug because it felt that for every zombie i killed 2 more spawned next to me.

I killed about 15 of them untill i bleeded out (because i did not even have time to bandage myself)

Well i just got overun from Zombies on a hill near the airfield.

I hope this was just a single bug because it felt that for every zombie i killed 2 more spawned next to me.

I killed about 15 of them untill i bleeded out (because i did not even have time to bandage myself)

thats the way it should be!

• Like 2

I think it may be this, though this seems to be on experimental(?): Link to twitter

Also confirmed there that fixing rubberbanding "may take some time".

Edited by BadAsh

Probably background stuff, meaning nothing really noticeable to the player.

Hopefully we get the big patch later though :)

Also hi Antykain lol

lol.. Sup bud!  Fancy seeing you around these parts!   :)

But yeah, probably right.. 4mb patch can only have so much content.   I did give it a quick go though, and didn't have any issues.  The new 337.88 NVIDIA driver is doing wonders for Standalone btw.. for anyone who has not installed it yet.  

Edited by Antykain

I do not undersanding nothing anymore.

Is the experimental update expeted for today?

actually i'd swap to experimental. If they are going to update the full patch today, then i will roll back to normal game. Otherwise i keep play experimental.