Daz3kPvP

Any Vanilla DayZ Servers Left?

I've been following this thread for a while and wanted to contribute that I've recently started playing on a reliable DayZ Vanilla server called Haunted Survival Campground: 162.209.73.158:2302

Low population, but the server is reliable, US based, and offers a great opportunity to get established before more players come in.

You'll need to launch DayZ Mod from steam and access the server from the multiplayer menu -- although you might have some luck with DayZ Commander.

It's showing up for me on DZC, i'll check it out.

UK31 will be back up at some point soon running vanilla Dayz, I refuse to fill the mission with cheap gimmicks and silly ideas for the sake of popularity and definitely no pay2win, only trouble is having time to admin the thing, all our old player base and admins are gone..

• Like 1

Dayz vanilla player base is currently dead. I'll probably just quit vanilla if it does not restore after 1.8.2.

I wouldn't agree on this. We've seen more and more players getting bored with overpoch/epoch/overwatch and standalone coming to us for a true vanilla DayZ Mod experience.

Our player base is constantly growing and a couple of nights ago we had 50 players online (making DayZ Europa the biggest vanilla DayZ Mod server in Europe) and US 434 is doing great as well with up to 50 players every night. Once these vanilla servers stay full all the time new servers will emerge, just like when the mod first got popular.

DayZ Mod is far from dead, we just need to give it some time i believe. DayZ Mod lost some momentum early this year but is one of few mods still being developed and the 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 releases have made players curious of the mod again. Also it's the only mod out there that's balanced enough to offer a incredible experience between survival, adventure and pvp. More experienced players already know this and soon even more will follow, I believe.

Cheers

Vinyl Junkie - Owner and admin of DayZ Europa

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 5

Dunno if anyone has mentioned "dead man waking" servers. I been enjoying my time there past few days, I saw 2 servers by them, one is a pvp with self bloodbag.....DOH!....BUT.... the other is 100% vanilla. Wouldn't say its high pop, but enough, was 11 on my first night then about 4 or 5 all logged in together while I was playing so I recon 20 odd, and that there are some groups there. Though I haven't found any of there camps yet hehe. Try it out if ya lookin for true vanilla :) 

Hello, I run a nice vanilla DayZ server called DayZ Europa.

Currently around 30-40 players every night.

IP: 88.150.214.210:2402

Welcome!

I've been playing on this with some friends and it's very good and stable

I don't lag and everyday the server has 40+ players i believe 

• Like 1