vinyljunkie

DAYZ EUROPA - The world's finest vanilla DayZ Mod server

Hey, in this patch it's normal. Those zeds are most likely not yours (they've been spawned by someone else) and that is when they behave funny, not atracking and missing a lot. Zombie behaviour has been updated in the new patch, we should see them behave better but never perfect as what can be done to AI's in arma is a bit limited.

Thanks for feedback on Europa and the zeds.

Hi, today thats 5 december we were banned at 21:30 for "Cheating"
Our team was - Tsm ,  Testo, Twoja Stara, Ryszard , Happy Sniper , tant0s.
At 5;30 pm we started driving with 2 cars on north side of map. We were driving all the time through Krasnostav-Gorka-Nowy Sobor-Vybor.
We were killing armed players. We didnt kill any un-armed people.
Suddenly on 21;30 we were banned for "Cheating/ playing with cheaters"
Admin "VidKo" accused us of using Wallhack and ESP and he banned as straightaway.
Ofcourse we didnt use any cheats. Admin "Vidko" didnt provide any evidence that we did cheat.
Please either provide evidence or unban us.

Hey, in this patch it's normal. Those zeds are most likely not yours (they've been spawned by someone else) and that is when they behave funny, not atracking and missing a lot. Zombie behaviour has been updated in the new patch, we should see them behave better but never perfect as what can be done to AI's in arma is a bit limited.

Thanks for feedback on Europa and the zeds.

Any chance of raising the ping limit for us Aussies? 550 would suffice :c

Any chance of raising the ping limit for us Aussies? 550 would suffice :c

Hey buddy, we tried 300ms and this is what happened: https://youtu.be/i6JvtF3lKl4?t=25s

We can't have that, our players don't want it and it's a bad experience for all. If I can find a way around it I will raise the maxping again but for now we have to keep it at 200 for smooth and reasonable gameplay in close quarter combat situations.

Thanks for showing interest in our server, all the way from Australia. I wish I could have you guys on but as you can see, having max ping anywhere above 200ms causes gamebreaking issues for us.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 2

Hello all!

Our servers have been updated to 64 slots!

Maybe more action than you could wish for, find out for yourself.

www.dayzeuropa.com

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hello all!

New IP to the DayZ Europa server is: 31.15.40.216 port 2302

You will find us in the Arma Server browser and DayZ Launcher as usual.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hello.

Finally we have moved DayZ Europa to our own controlled machine located in Sweden. As it's a beast running at 4.7GHz, we have raised the slots on the server to 70 players.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Edited by vinyljunkie

Hi today my friend Zjem Ci Matke was banned for 1h because he need to fix his computer/internet, and me Dionazy and my other friend Sisu Sis were banned yesterday for the same. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Yes, you are not uploading enough data to the server. This usually happens if you have a lot of packet loss (restart router and update firmware might help) or a very slow computer.

Either that or you are speed hacking, that's why we ban for it.

If you want to play you need to fix it.

Hi.

Today it happened again. Me and my friends were banned actually for nothing, and we were in the car so it was very f*cking frustrating. I'm not sure this is only our problem, because I've seen today 6-8 bans for "client issues". Can't you just kick for it? :/

10 hours ago, Dionazy said:

Hi.

Today it happened again. Me and my friends were banned actually for nothing, and we were in the car so it was very f*cking frustrating. I'm not sure this is only our problem, because I've seen today 6-8 bans for "client issues". Can't you just kick for it? :/

No, you are constantly desyncing causing issues for other players trying to engage you. Let me ask you this: What steps have you taken to make sure it doesn't happen again?

11:49:06 Player Dionazy kicked off by BattlEye: Ping too high (1781)
11:52:02 Player Dionazy kicked off by BattlEye: Ping too high (2578)
11:55:06 Player Dionazy kicked off by BattlEye: Ping too high (2516)
12:45:33 Player Dionazy kicked off by BattlEye: Ping too high (2219)
12:55:47 Player Dionazy kicked off by BattlEye: Ping too high (2578)

ok. lets try again.

you banned me for this.

Vinyl Junkie - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
18:47:30 BattlEye Server: Player #26 Dutch ([Links disabled]) connected
18:47:30 Player Dutch connecting.
18:47:31 BattlEye Server: Player #26 Dutch - GUID: ae97b9ca9fd81a8f54081397cb51bd3a (unverified)
18:47:31 Player kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Dutch, griefer.)
You are not welcome here man and you know it.

when i said that`s not me, you just replied with two ip adreses and after that you ignored me.

Thats not me!

i play as KLUSUMS. i don`t have static ip adres. my provider changes them often.

one day i was unable to join europa server. talket to you on discord and you unbanned ip that i had for that day. after some time you banned that ip again and me KLUSUMS with that message i pasted above.

and now you also got me banned on us434, becouse now you share database with them.

so what is your problem with me? why did you ban me becouse of ip that some other guy had before me?

Yesterday received a ban. "Battleye: Admin Ban old, Losing connection". Help me to understand.

Thank you.

Hello all. It's been a while.

Some news regarding DayZ Europa: We have moved so to join the server you need to download and launch Arma 2: DayZ Mod from Steam.
If you prefer using DayZ Launcher you still need to download DayZ Mod from Steam as described above and then tick "Launch DayZ Mod as Steam App" in DayZ Launcher settings.

Our IP is still: server.dayzeuropa.com port 2302 

Thanks.

Just a short update: We are running DayZ Mod 1.8.8, base building is back and the traffic is insane.

Download and launch DayZ Mod from Steam to join.

server.dayzeuropa.com:2302

Server is still up and running, we’re seeing healthy player numbers again and there’s a lot of action going on! See main post on how to join.

• Beans 1

Nice troll attempt from a troll account.

First: Vidko is one of the oldest players on the server and have been collecting gear for years. He wouldn’t be interested in any other players stuff unless it's conquered in combat. Also we admins don’t like to interfere with gameplay, and we would certainly not ask players to move glitched tents unless it was placed by cheating. In that case we ban the player and delete the tent. 

Secondly: Unlike ALL other DayZ Mod servers, we don’t have any in-game admin tools, Instead we read logs and can do basic actions in the database. A decision we took many years ago. Why? Because it’s the only right thing to do. And If Vidko needs to check the database he usually asks me (I don’t play actively) as he don’t want to get exposed to info he shouldn’t have. That's how serious we are about our server and the admin playing on the same server. 

Thirdly: We don’t have any forums. If you ever were a part of our community you would have known that. We use discord. 

DayZ Europa is the last populated VANILLA DayZ Mod sever in the world running on its fifth year. We wouldn’t have made it this far if we did anything of what you’re accusing us of. To me all of these attacks are laughable since we have built the server in a way that ensures that admins play on the same conditions as every other player. We basically handle combat logs and we find those in the logs. Rest of the time we like to play the game.

I get that you are butthurt from us banning you. Either for cheating, duping, combat logging or being a dick. It’s not really anyone else’s fault but your own. Don’t try to blame and smear others for your own mistakes.

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Haha 1

We are proud to announce that the DayZ Europa Standalone server is up and running! If it's 100% vanilla? You guessed it; YES! Search for "Europa" in the Community Tab. #dayzeuropa #dayz #100%vanilla

We just wiped the database as it was 19 months old and increased max player to 60, have fun!

I see you are trying to spin this, let me remind you and anyone else reading this why you have been banned on Europa.

You first appeared on my radar after losing connection more than any other player that have ever played on Europa and we’ve been running for over five years. In fact I have never seen any player lose connection as much as you did. It could be up to 30 times per session/night. For an experienced server admin this raises lots of red flags as I am aware of that running some cheats can make you lose connection frequently. Besides that losing connection can be and usually are signs of a player duping.

So in my view you were either running cheats or duping. Checking your stashes and tents confirmed my suspicions as they were filled with high end gear, this after a short time on the server. At the same time I started to get a increased number of reports from regular players on the server, claiming their most well hidden tents and stashes had been found and emptied. Please remember that DayZ Europa had been and were really busy at the time but it wasn’t until you joined I started getting these reports. Once I started to look up who found and emptied them, it was you. Interesting. This made me ban you.

Once you realised you had been banned you contacted me and told me you were a regular from US434 and that you had been losing connection on that server as well and that the 434 admins could vouch for you. I contacted an admin from 434 who did vouch for you. That admin happens to be banned from US434, the server he used to admin, and DayZ Europa today.

I did however give you another chance and unbanned you after the US434 admin vouched for you. Once you were back on the server I got a report from Vidko about two different tents he had found, that were placed in a way that wasn't possible without altering the client. When I asked him if he knew whose tent it was, he told me it was yours. To be clear; as an admin he (Vidko) should look up the owner of those tents as he suspected cheats. It’s his job and also what I expect from him in his position as an DayZ Europa admin. Also I know Vidko and can say from reading his questions to you, he is baiting you to reveal/confess how you set them up as we all knew they hadn’t been placed in a normal way. At this time I remember I was the one asking Vidko to contact you and ask you how you had managed place them, giving you the benefit of the doubt. But since your answer was somewhat unclear (as can be seen in the conversations posted above) and dodging the question I decided to ban you permanently.

So, to sum it up:

You were losing connection like no other player.

You were finding some of the best hidden stashes and tents on the server within days of joining.

You were placing tents in a way that can only be achieved by altering the client and when asked about how you placed them you chose to dodge the question instead of telling us the truth (Something tells me you knew you would be in trouble if you did tell us).

Regarding Vidko: as an admin he should look up who found his tent. Especially since that tent had been unfound for a very long time. This is how we find cheaters and ESP users. Because no matter if a similar report comes from a player or an admin, they're almost always worth looking in to and I encourage it to make sure we do everything we can to have a cheater free server.

To you: find another server if you want to play DayZ Mod. The main problem here is that I don't trust you. Since we run vanilla and have actively chosen not to go down the InfiStar path we have to trust our players to some extent (like a relations white listing).

As you can see it’s your own actions that have gotten you banned from the server. If you would have played your cards somewhat differently we might have had another situation.

/Vinyl Junkie - Founder DayZ Europa

Edited by vinyljunkie
Spelling

DayZ Europa server have god performance, 100% Vanilla, responsive administration. The administration adheres to the rules of a pure game, the disconnect in combat and the other is severely punished.DayZ Europa server have god performance, 100% Vanila, responsive administration. The administration adheres to the rules of a pure game, the cobatlog and the other is severely punished. If you want to play a clean game and be sure that the server will not fail then Europa is for you. And also there are no wipes.