preacherlr

So, I " Found " some Shotgun Slugs. ( Stable. )

2i0cc5u.jpg
So, The story goes, Me and a few mates were derping around Berezino, Not doing anything specific. And some guy runs up to us, we say hello and offer him some food, He says no thanks, and asks what we are doing, We tell him we're looting. He says okay cool, And logs off.. Well, Tries to. He sat down, And started doing the log out dance, prone, sitting, prone, sitting. So, I shot him in the face. Upon looting him, I realised he mustn't have played since they implemented the log out timer.

The sudden realisation I'm talking about is the 12 gauge slugs he had.. I got excited and tried to load them into my mates Izh 12, No luck. Tried my Sawn off, No dice.

Either way, I thought I'd show the spoils of war. The holder of a No longer spawning item.

• Like 1

Let me guess, you shortened ´´you are´´ to your because you are 12? :D

Maybe we're all 12. Secretly. Maybe DayZ is just a gigantic social experiment for twelve-year-olds.

Maybe they shot him because he logged out in their face. That's not nice. People have shot me for much less, like existing...

• Like 3

let me guess, you shot him in the face because your 12 ?

Maybe they shot him because he logged out in their face. That's not nice. People have shot me for much less, like existing...

More or less what Eleventh said. If he'd stayed and finished the conversation, He would have walked away just fine, However, He attempted to bitch out, without realising the consequences to his actions.

Also, As Eleventh pointed out, It looks a whole lot better when you use proper grammar and spelling when insulting someone. Otherwise you just look, well.. 12.

• Like 1

More or less what Eleventh said. If he'd stayed and finished the conversation, He would have walked away just fine, However, He attempted to bitch out, without realising the consequences to his actions.

Also, As Eleventh pointed out, It looks a whole lot better when you use proper grammar and spelling when insulting someone. Otherwise you just look, well.. 12.

What the hell is even the problem when people make a few grammar or spelling mistakes, honestly...Sure that post of his was utter bullcrap but I don't get people bitching on others because of their English grammar or spelling. We aren't in school here, nobody needs to correct anyone on their English language...First of all not everyone is native English speaker, secondly, not everyone has the same mental or intellectual abilities wether as to he or she can write each sentence perfectly (e.g. dyslexia). And third, everyone makes a bloody mistake now and then now don't we?

Oh, and it makes you look like a dweep :P

Edited by Snowball

What the hell is even the problem when people make a few grammar or spelling mistakes, honestly...Sure that post of his was utter bullcrap but I don't get people bitching on others because of their English grammar or spelling. We aren't in school here, nobody needs to correct anyone on their English language...First of all not everyone is native English speaker, secondly, not everyone has the same mental or intellectual abilities wether as to he or she can write each sentence perfectly (e.g. dyslexia). And third, everyone makes a bloody mistake now and then now don't we?

Oh, and it makes you look like a dweep :P

Yeah, But when someone walks into a room, and takes a swing at you, You have to swing back. ;)

• Like 3

Yeah, But when someone walks into a room, and takes a swing at you, You have to swing back. ;)

..Not necessarily..But I get your point

• Like 2

2i0cc5u.jpg

So, The story goes, Me and a few mates were derping around Berezino, Not doing anything specific. And some guy runs up to us, we say hello and offer him some food, He says no thanks, and asks what we are doing, We tell him we're looting. He says okay cool, And logs off.. Well, Tries to. He sat down, And started doing the log out dance, prone, sitting, prone, sitting. So, I shot him in the face. Upon looting him, I realised he mustn't have played since they implemented the log out timer.

The sudden realisation I'm talking about is the 12 gauge slugs he had.. I got excited and tried to load them into my mates Izh 12, No luck. Tried my Sawn off, No dice.

Either way, I thought I'd show the spoils of war. The holder of a No longer spawning item.

I had some as well on my character on the regular server until last week. During the weird database glitch that brought back previous players I got an player revived that carried some of those. Unfortunately he was killed by another player, perhaps that was the guy you encountered? In that case I am glad you killed that sneaky bastard.

And logs off.. Well, Tries to. He sat down, And started doing the log out dance, prone, sitting, prone, sitting. 

Yeah this happened to me few times as well.

One or two dudes even finished logging off, because at first I did not realise, this is exactly how logging off looks like (I thought you just sit and thats it).

From now on, if folks do that, I will shoot them as well, since I hate pussying out like that.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

Yeah this happened to me few times as well.

One or two dudes even finished logging off, because at first I did not realise, this is exactly how logging off looks like (I thought you just sit and thats it).

From now on, if folks do that, I will shoot them as well.

There's also the tell tale looking around, The AI stares at any nearby players, and if there are multiple, it derps out and flicks between all of you.

There's also the tell tale looking around, The AI stares at any nearby players, and if there are multiple, it derps out and flicks between all of you.

Good to know, thanks. Logging out like that is punishable by death in my book too.

I would like to apologize to all of the grammar police on the forms , please don't come to my house and arrest me !!!!!  I would also like to apologize to all the 12 year olds that play this game because it was not fare to compare you to others that play like morons .   

• Like 1