CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

F12AE04EB7080E522FF0CF3FED49D8CCBFB4AF39

As the pacifist of the group, I was pretty happy with what I found.

Love the holo sight. Favorite "scope" for the M4, MP5 and UMP. I still really like the ACOG, but for an overall use, the holo is amazing.

2zojard.jpg

Details

20h9c3d.jpg

12317p2.jpg

2mi5c8x.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, J. Rainey said:

Wish I had a black vest, but green will do. Also, where is the holo sight found? 525416886154CFD7B5FF072EFAF00E79B76E90BD

I found mine at a crash site, attached to an M4. 

vsfhtz.jpg

Edited by t-s
  • Like 2

Here's an overview. Decided to go for less of a Military style, minus the M4 and Plate Carrier, those were too good to pass up. I'm actually TRIPLE carrying rifles, the M4 is for a friend of mine who died at NWAF. I'm liking the kit so far.ACFDCC9277A3BF1698EF9E4CCEA26B8152A906B1And a more in-depth look. Loving the CR527.EAFF5815C5D31174072E8C7BEC84113BC0B5482297C7F24FFF67E5A48C00B5B37629C11207C76D8A

• Like 1

Made another "hero" skin. Can't seem to let go of that look, I like it too much.

4r9ncm.jpg

Fisherman hero.

wtzoxx.jpg

2i7mesh.jpg

• Like 1

be very careful ^^

ByVnoWK.jpg

Edited by idie
  • Like 3

221100_20160805234856_1.png

Do you even suppress your shots ?

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

my classic fishing outfit :)

in 0.60 for those who are looking for the smersh vest, smersh backpack and nato or east suppressors, it seems the chances to get them are far higher in helicopter crashes around NWAF. Crashes from : Sinistok -> Vavilovo, Lopatino, Vybor, Grishino and of course those at the NWAF. I spent 4 days, something like 4 or 5 hours per day looking for these in all the helli crashes all around the map without success, fed up I decided to only circle around NWAF and bingo found a smersh vest between Vavilov and Lopatino. Then I was looking for a suppressor east and decided to pay a visit to the NWAF, checked a russian crash site on the runway and found another smersh vest. Is that a joke? I ran all around Chernarus just to find 2 smersh vest in less than half an hour almost one next to the other? Never saw one in my life and got 2 in a matter of minutes. Next day I decided to return to NWAF for the smersh backpack and found it in the first russian helli crash south east of NWAF near the runway. I decided to take some extra risks, after all it looked like it was payday, raided the east barracks of NWAF and found 2 suppressor east (one attached to an AK, the other in a russian helli crash site near the east main gate that also had the NATO one).

The above information about the smersh vest location is wrong. After 150 hours in the last 20 days visiting every single military base (not Tisy) both on high pop and low pop servers (I'm not server hopping, I play the whole session on the same server) I have a better understanding of the helicopter crash sites. So far I found 5 smersh vests (4 damaged, 1 worn) and 5 smersh backpacks (4 pristine, 1 worn). All have been found in Russian heli crashes (honestly American heli crashes have only crap except ammo boxes and very rarely ACOG, no M4 at heli crahes neither, only in north-east tents at NWAF). There's no geographical location better than the other. The smersh vests and smersh backpack are only available for a small amount of time right after the heli crash has spawned. So you'll have to be lucky and be at the right place at the right time. If you find a heli crash with no loot at all it doesn't mean someone looted everything (considering the vast amount of crap spawning) but only that the heli crash is about to de-spawn ) and another heli crash will spawn in the next minutes somewhere else. You can be in a heli crash location one minute and see no helicopter, leave and come back five minutes later and have a heli crash where there was none before, that's the perfect moment to look for the smersh vest.

fZh09IQ.jpg

Edited by MaxTheSurvivor
  • Like 1

kIXq1g7.jpgDamn, the server on which I had 8 oil barrels of stash is gone, never to return. I was just telling myself 5 minutes before it goes definitely down without even knowing the server will vanish: "Take one of your M4s as primary and swap the CR75 for one of your FNX. What if the server disappears?" Thankfully I listened myself. But that's all I could save. The rest is all gone.

fdANeGK.jpg

Edited by MaxTheSurvivor
  • Like 1

Waiting for bicycles to be introduced...

Weapons: silenced Glock and MP-133 shotgun with pistol grip.

Are there no BLUE canvas shorts? I've been searching for hours.

26762014ec.jpg

• Like 2

On 08/09/2016 at 8:22 PM, roguetrooper said:

Waiting for bicycles to be introduced...

Weapons: silenced Glock and MP-133 shotgun with pistol grip.

Are there no BLUE canvas shorts? I've been searching for hours.

26762014ec.jpg

I know it's been 2 days since you posted your gear. You might be dead by now. Anyway, if you're still looking for the BLUE canvas shorts I saw one yesterday in that kind of houses, and it is not the first time I saw them there:

BigYellowHouse_2a.jpg

• Like 1

@MaxTheSurvivor: thanks. I had found one meanwhile. Anyway, they seem to be buggy - the legs are black (untextured) while you wear them

Apocalyptic housewife:

26821672bx.jpg

Edited by roguetrooper
  • Like 1

The Black knight

WVAjSQn.jpg

Generally this is quite a common pose at the moment!

bjf1535.jpg 

This is a different car :(

jFfGI5x.jpg

Black slacks and a black M65 jacket looks great! Fancy, and not so much "tacticool".

3133eqv.jpg

• Like 2