CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Did one last little play through today on experimental 0.59 as I like the short period of time when Stable and Experimental have the same build, and you can easily switch between both branch and characters.

This is what I had in the end.

3502d1y.jpg

Details:

Going to have some fun in Zeleno killing some infected before the branch goes offline. And no, I'm not using the -newui right now. Apart from the vehicles interactions, I don't need it, and don't like it so I avoid it till it's "forced". I've had fun with it and think it works, but I don't like it at all...

wrxv0x.jpg

The Red9 is an amazing pistol.

2h52zi9.jpg

• Like 2

I'm full, game over ;)

2015-12-16_00006_zpsqndvieex.jpg

2015-12-16_00008_zpsrpbryyuq.jpg

As always, starting screen is showing a magazine from my backpack and never the one I'm using - also no buttstock visible (as per usual too...)

2015-12-16_00009_zpsvwgxieja.jpg

To spell it out:

Steyr Aug + 60 mag

AKM + 2x30+1x75 mag (barrel mag)

AKS-U Black + Magazine

AKS-U + 2 Magazines

1911 + 2 Magazines

FNX+1 Magazine

...more Ammo in the barrels and some guns I don't use (UMP 45 and Blaze). Shot 9 people since 0.59 stable started without getting killed, yet. I almost always try talking and they never reply. 

---a day later---

I don't like the derpski-looking Gorka helmet and my goal was to be completely black with this character (down to black AK+mags). I did it with crafting today, but I'll try switching the "black" (brown) leather backpack for a drybag and getting a black high-cap vest. Shame the leather stuff can't actually get really dark black. Say goodbye to Derpski Helmet for now  ;)

I worked for this outfit by staying alive and  collecting for a week ;)

2015-12-17_00016_zpsdkno35gh.jpg

2015-12-17_00022_zpstoukzmwu.jpg

2015-12-17_00023_zpsqclakzp1.jpg

---today's final and now I'm off for the holidays :)---

2015-12-17_00085_zpsenjddrze.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 2

I saw some just when they were released but lately I've only found the old type compass.

• Like 1

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/395553315338567861/40D2AB7C6D4D9538EEA7485A1BEC09258E8000A9/

Anyone else found one of these?

Someone tried to murder me for it.. He was a Cereal Killer!

Yes, it's pretty rare, but when you eat Crispy Crisps cereals you have a chance to get one. Found 2 in 55-60 boxes...   :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, it's pretty rare, but when you eat Crispy Crisps cereals you have a chance to get one. Found 2 in 55-60 boxes...   :lol:

I've always been lucky at this game (except heli's, hackers and ladders). First box of cereal on .59 is a winner for me! Might avoid cereal from now on to maintain  my 100% hit rate. B)

The little things in this game help overcome some of the bigger issues that are yet to be dealt with. Who would have thought I could get so excited over a compass when I've not been lost for a very long time...  (because I forgot rule number one: never get attached to your gear)

OT: Would love it if there was a benefit from eating cereal before midday, fruit/tactical bacon sandwich for lunch and cooked meat with boiled rice for dinner washed down with a kvass. Eat properly and reap the rewards.

• Like 1

Im having real trouble finding anything really, yeah. Any advice? 

search military bases, houses, barns, police stations shacks, and cars and do it quickly. Have a search plan and get what you need and then haul ass to the next objective. After the recent wipe I was once again fully equipped after a trip from Berezno to Severograd.  The bottom line is search as many places as possible QUICKLY . Avoid fights with the Zeds or other players until you are equipped and ready.

Good luck and have fun :)     

Edited by Xbow

1PP public character. 

23vhvft.jpg

Details

fp0dcj.jpg

iqga5y.jpg

10wiu6a.jpg

211jlh0.jpg

i4lcva.jpg

I got rid of the MP5, and gave the barrel's content away. Way too much for me...

20zqv86.jpg

• Like 3

2016-01-10_00020.jpg

currently 7 barrels, still no M4  :(

barrels.jpg

• Like 2

Is the M4 spawning mate? I thought it and the AK101 don't spawn, at the moment?! I know someone posted a pic of one a page ago, but I still don't believe ^^

Nice collection there - next time my friends call me crazy for collecting everything, I'll refer them to your pictures ;)

Me - I'm about to go camping :) If I don't find a black drybag soon, things will end badly. I don't even know, how long I've been running around with my guy, trying to complete his outfit

2016-01-15_00010_zpseyxs6r9k.jpg

2016-01-15_00011_zpsblbd1s7b.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 2

II don't even know, how long I've been running around with my guy, trying to complete his outfit

I died trying to complete my last characters outfit :/

This is my new one, including one of my weapon barrels.

221100_screenshots_2016-01-14_00001.jpg

• Like 3

Is the M4 spawning mate? I thought it and the AK101 don't spawn, at the moment?! I know someone posted a pic of one a page ago, but I still don't believe ^^

dont know,last three weeks playing every day and can confirm only ak101 mag spawn,found one in helicrash.we have three mags total,two mags find in hidden barrel.M4 and AK101 no spawn or megaultrafultraRARE :D  

I immediately ran straight north and came into a new military camp.

M4

Big Backpack

Two full mags

Sweet helmet

Combat Boots

Tactical Vest

Blood test kit

Blood bag

Med Kit

And a few other random things.

Then an hour later, I'm pretty sure I starved to death in the new Cherno apartments. There is very little loot in there at the moment.

Food and drink seem to be SCARCE. Oddly, I was very color coordinated.

NgOwayX.jpg

Well, thats funny, because i heard M4's isnt spawing in game at the moment. 

Oh, shiet, dont know how i managed to quote that one. *Cough* 2013

Edited by JohnyBravo
  • Like 1

The blackening is happening again. I lost that other character, but I'm quick to gear up. The UMP is really amazing. I shot infected at ~300m today with the ACOG scope aimed a little over their head. I still like the AKS-U, but hands on - the UMP is really a lot better:

2016-01-18_00021_zpsj64mae0t.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 2

2016-01-10_00020.jpg

barrels.jpg

Good God... so much "Survival" gear. I like to see that so many people just live and play this open world survival game with all it's benefits and Features! :huh:

Edited by Brummelpuh

I'm always wearing black, so if someone comes up to me and asks who's funeral it is, I can say: "Your own!" 

Excited about 0.60 guys! Not so excited about probably losing all my swag. 

2016-02-23_00012_zpsogjatixq.jpg

2016-03-02_00001_zpsd1y4da51.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

okay guys,

this is the consecration of all my work on the 0.59 version ^^

my last character, the last stand before the 0.60.

I stashed a lot of stuff since the begining of this version, had almost 15 barrels, on a private 1PP hardcore server, so kind of hard to keep anything on this kind of server, but I succeeded doing it it with my little crew ^^ We are very good for hiding stuff :P

Last week, I tried to find nettings for the first time on the 0.59 (not really, I tried in the begining of the 0.59 but they were just no nettings to loot), 10 hours to find all the nettings, when I was looking for the last piece I needed (after 9 hours of hardcore farming), I found another 7 nettings in 15 minutes, so I crafted another ghillie for a friend. So damn lucky...

This is my fourth ghillie I think on the standalone.

Clothes: M65 Jacket, TTSKO pants, Smersh Vest/backpack (ruined, took a shot with it :/)
Weapons: SVD (with ghillie gun wrap) and AKM (with 75 drum, suppressor, PSO1-1, handguard rail, bipod, flashlight & ghillie gun wrap)

I think I'm gonna throw away the flashlight, not really compatible with the ghillie gun wrap...

That's it ! If you kill me, then it's christmas day for you ;)

YG2aw1y.jpg

YQ1ONQk.jpg

• Like 1

Backpacks? Hah!!! For pussys!C0MewfD.jpg

Edited by modis002
  • Like 1

Haven't posted in a while. In before the 0.60 wipe. This is probably my favorite character I've had in 0.59. See you all in 0.60!!

28tj688.jpg

• Like 2