CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

last two days is very good for me.find first wild boar and deer in 0.57,made my favorite backpack and today SVD and gun holster for 1911.need more mags  :D

2015-06-18_00091.jpg

• Like 2

Got myself some decent gear within the last few hours, my last stable public char survived 3 months, hope i can get something similar with this one...

AKM, MP5 & FNX

smc774owa4ck.jpg

• Like 1

Trying to find some burlap sacks for my Ghillie Suit, I've checked all the buildings in and between Cherno and Elektro, couldn't find any. :(

65e2d9632a.png

• Like 1

Trying to find some burlap sacks for my Ghillie Suit, I've checked all the buildings in and between Cherno and Elektro, couldn't find any. :(

65e2d9632a.png

where do u get TTSKO

ttsko is in great heaps on prison island along with the plate carriers.

As for burlap sacks i often find them in Deer stands.

• Like 1

where do u get TTSKO

Prison island on stable 0.57 spawns all the TTsKO, Gorka, and police clothes, as well as the plate carrier vests.

Favorite character so far on either 0.57 or exp 0.58

1PP Experimental

imle92.jpg

Inventory details.

2ish0e0.jpg

2v1524i.jpg

• Like 2

ive only now discovered you can paint the ak74u. im in love

29bijkh.jpg

• Like 1

Made my first Woodland Ghillie suit today. 

z5Ge7bv.png

Spring hunter clothing, Smersh vest with backpack, Winchester Model 70 with Hunting scope and improvised suppressor, Black Military boots with Combat knife, 6 Cans of food, 2 Bottles of water , Medicals, Ammo, Sewing kits and a spare suppressor! 

Edited by ChrisHD
  • Like 4

ttsko is in great heaps on prison island along with the plate carriers.

As for burlap sacks i often find them in Deer stands.

what the pistol holsters for them??

Pistol holsters can be found at heli crashes, in the trainyard storage buildings and in some of the tent-like beige sheds with doors. I also found one in a wrecked military jeep.

Finally found a winter hunting jacket to complete the set.

10zwkr8.jpg

• Like 1

Stable character, but I just decided to see whats up with exp .58 so cant show him ingame right now. Been alive for about 2 weeks, Im sporting a silenced aks74u and a CZ rifle with a hunting scope and a makeshift supressor.

148eq8m.jpg2rnehy9.jpg

Edited by overdosed
  • Like 1

Gotta love the sporter with hunting scope.

nvLkUoz.jpg

• Like 3

mwshox.jpg

usual all-climate drab (Odin Lowe has it sorted) plus pump gun.

Me and my bambi having a nice day

- he follows me everywhere

Hey - Lissen Up:

Don't want to offend anyone with my silly picture

And don't want to offend anyone who likes to look cool all geared up
If you want to collect that stuff - go right ahead ENJOY

But if you're interested in armed combat, here's a SERIOUS question:

Have any of you done any military analysis of what kind of combat frequently takes place in DayZ, what face-to-face situations are frequent or rare, how big are groups, what are the usual objectives, how close or how distant are the exchanges and what makes for casualties or safety ??.. I mean have you done for yourselves any of the thought and statistics that REAL military folk spend such a WHOLE LOT of time researching ? Because they ARE the pros, right? They really LIKE to know exactly what they are doing.

Or do you collect all the flash gear and then go find a smallish area that has some other dudes in it who want to play the same FPS with you ?

Or do you study, routes, alternatives, map points, street layouts, group objectives, enemy types (there aren't that many) and their tactical breakdown: I mean how to Survive - how to Win, and not just FPS fun with fancy kit on ?

So if you are a team player - what spread of equipment do you need across that team and what are you expecting to come up against, and how are you going to deal with it ?
If you are a solo player, what equipment do you need to fight and survive solo ?

Here's a silly obvious example:
you all know what assault rifles are for ?

SO show me the youtube video where four or more guys with Assault Rifles do an ASSAULT on a position defended in similar strength? ('assault' is a difficult discipline and they spend a lot of time at West Point getting the officers to deal with it)

In DayZ you'll see plenty of sniping, surprise face-to-face, banditry, staying in middle-distance cover, ambush, two-on-one, street murder, and snapshooting, but no Assault
(check 'Assault' in your military manuals, find out what it is)

Example : THE most deadly combat shooter I ever saw on youtube had a Mosin and he could kill from one hill to the next and he could kill from the far end of the hall when a dude ran past the outside street door (that fast). I guess he was a natural, reminded me of Jackson in Saving Private Ryan, ya know, had the voice too.. but he didn't have much in military wear, and just some bits of stuff in his pockets and a few rounds.

So myself : I'm still on drab wear, any backpack that doesnt show up, a spade, any short-mid range firearm that has hitting power, and something to hunt with (a Longhorn is nice for a couple of reasons). And in a showdown, my main Tactic is to be NOT EVER where the enemy thinks I am. To do that it's good to see how players break down into a few diffent styles of play (how they react to input), and its damn good to REALLY know the wide area.

xx

so this was a photo of me and my imaginary bambi having a nice day.
- have a nice day yourselves, dudesses and dudes

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

On a private server i got:

a gorka helmet with visor

High cap vest

Split axe

Blaze 95 rifle with hunting scope and 160 rounds

Mp5 with m68 optic and silencer with 3 mags and 120 9mm

Sawed off izh43 shotgun with 23 shells

Had an aug with a mag but dropped it

Gas mask

Edited by Kiwiyellow5

Ghillie suit, hood and black military boots with pristine knife in them. SVD 2 mags with 50 raw ammo, ttkso pants, 6 storage jacket green, high capacity vest green. I am full sniper bush, nothing to see here :D

My Current Set Ups For Different Environments

TTsKO Set Up

SrWzewo.jpg

Gorka E Set Up

U1XtANv.jpg

Urban/Police Set Up Version 1

Lbm5XLr.jpg

Urban/Police Set Up Version 2

mMSM6w0.jpg

0.57 You spoiled me ^_^

Edited by Senodog
  • Like 1

UtkKXsJ.jpg

Stone cold stare while scratching my back with the hunting scope ^^

Just miss my fetish item, camo baseball hat which I haven't seen in ages. Is that still in the game ?

Edited by Miracool
  • Like 2

UtkKXsJ.jpg

Stone cold stare while scratching my back with the hunting scope ^^

Just miss my fetish item, camo baseball hat which I haven't seen in ages. Is that still in the game ?

Yep, still in, but a bit rare. My favorite is the beige baseball cap, and sometimes it takes a while to find it in either the current 0.57, or 0.58 experimental.

• Like 1