CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Soon 3 Months alive...

Your images seem stretched. I don't know if only for me, but your character looks fat ^^ Great gear though. I had that FNX and the silenced AK101 before I died in a truck glitch (spinning on a pole). Really loved that pistol and now 45 ammo is pretty easy to find. I also had the sight, damn I want it back :)

So now I have a CR75 silenced and a regular M4 but with stacked mags and a spare. Also have some optics on it, same scope as yours. Best rifle in the game so far. You can even switch firemodes on the M4 (fpress t...though you probs know).  Really good selection there, pristine food only for you :) And I bet what's inside the cases isn't shabby, either. One question: why don't you build a camp/tent? Even if you just put down a backpack and a rifle somewhere you can loot again and have the camp for backup in case of glitch/death. I guess you don't want to come back to your tent all the time?

Edited by S3V3N

Your images seem stretched. I don't know if only for me, but your character looks fat ^^ Great gear though. I had that FNX and the silenced AK101 before I died in a truck glitch (spinning on a pole). Really loved that pistol and now 45 ammo is pretty easy to find. I also had the sight, damn I want it back :)

So now I have a CR75 silenced and a regular M4 but with stacked mags and a spare. Also have some optics on it, same scope as yours. Best rifle in the game so far. You can even switch firemodes on the M4 (fpress t...though you probs know).  Really good selection there, pristine food only for you :) And I bet what's inside the cases isn't shabby, either. One question: why don't you build a camp/tent? Even if you just put down a backpack and a rifle somewhere you can loot again and have the camp for backup in case of glitch/death. I guess you don't want to come back to your tent all the time?

Boxes:

Silenced M1911, Nades, Flashes and 2 Medkits full with morphin sticks and Sewing kits, Ammobox and a few silencers and stuff ^^

I dont like camps, have to pick them up on maintance and they like bugging around

This character suits me

2jPYfC7.jpg

• Like 4

He is still alive..no..he is actually dead..die from landmine!

2015-04-26_00003_zpstkavx2k5.jpg

Police!

2015-05-03_00002_zpslwdjwqu9.jpg

Edited by thewire

Current EXP character, restarted just yesterday.

xGrs2NM.png

I like this look.

Edited by Beizs

I just fixed my game; and then I found out a wipe is coming. This really sucks. I found all this loot near a V3S. Every gun in the game. 

0A9ZpxH.jpg?1

• Like 2

Closing in on the end of 0.55, I've died many times recently for scientific experiments and this is what I've ended up with:

r8bNvTO.jpg

rpk614o.jpg

C6WvCDl.jpg

• Like 1

Not my usual military style but really enjoying using both of these characters with minimal gear. 

AwPPnyJ.jpg

osrThT8.jpg

• Like 2

Can have it all for free at Pustoshka, or my other account which is at Prud or whatever that lake is called north of Kabanino. Contact / quote for steam id.

JboSSYZ.jpgsIBZ0uS.jpgPlavHdd.jpgQWQV5jj.jpgL3qM3nG.jpgMOEpFEK.jpgXTJbkHq.jpgmky0x4w.jpgNFnRIRF.jpg

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 2

Favorite character I had of the various 0.57 experimental build.

k2mk5c.jpg

68r52e.jpg

259zccg.jpg

• Like 3

These are a few shots that me and a friend took, though it's a shame we're 'DayZ' before the sever reset. Kinda disappointing, however we have tonnes of loot though. We're willing to help new spawners and bambis out but we're not doing hand outs :D

***DISCLAIMER***

None of the loot you see here is spawned. We have put the hours of travelling to the Vybor military base and back for days to collect this loot. We don't want our hard work to be misread for PayPal bobby-jobies. Plus I don't think loot spawners give you that type of loot.

#LetMeTakeASelfie #SelfieStick

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458426239

Locked and Loaded.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458426209

Our camp.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458426138

Our food tent (Every protector case is full to the brim)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458426027

A little look at our Armoury (guns are also scattered around the tent, Sporters, SKS', Disassembled Trumpets 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458426047

After a long dayZ lootin'.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458425999

I apologise for the quality of the graphics, and hit me up if you wanna play DayZ with us: [TSG] Yaotzin

:beans:

EDIT: Just realised this should be in the "Your Gear" Section, so if a Moderator would kindly move it :)

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 1

Hiking through the north with a friend. After about 2hours we made contact with two other dudes, friendly basterds. We ended up hiking toghether, exploring the new areas. This is what DayZ is about. To bad one of us ended up falling from a cliff, atleast now I got a backpack. Damn those are rare now...

uQluwMt.jpg

• Like 2

Musty Gaming Private hive

2duvywg.jpg

24yyg50.jpg

1PP public hive.

2zokaqt.jpg

2euk12h.jpg

Can't really show menu screenshots as it's pretty buggy right now, and doesn't show weapons in hand. 

• Like 1

My new standard for 0.57 I think:

Ft913zS.jpg

• Like 1

EDIT: Just realised this should be in the "Your Gear" Section, so if a Moderator would kindly move it :)

Hit the Report tab to notify the Forum Staff if you need/want some action taken on your content.

Moved.

Here's my current player.

Brilliant.   B)

:thumbsup:

npj0xk.jpg

• Like 3

Favorite look so far in 0.57. Not very original since it was mostly how I look like since 0.54/0.55 but still, I love the new textures for hunting pants and jackets.

Updated Musty Gaming private hive character.

107tgjt.jpg

Details.

mtv98l.jpg

hv53km.jpg

Still on the lookout for any standard sewing kit to fix my hat.

I would post my gear (which I'm pretty happy with), but my character screen just shows me wielding a canteen in an aggressive fashion. What's up with that?

• Like 1