CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

RwWMhk1.jpg

mqUBDNW.jpg

This character has lived through so much. yesterday i was lying unconscious for mote then 20 minutes because i was dying of dehydration but my friend force drunk me and force fed me. and we thought that i was bugged but right when my friend found a saline bag and started running towards me. i got up because my blood was slowly regenerating

Edited by modis002

SfCsr17.jpg

• Like 1

I found that Pipsi in 0.55. No really i'm not lying. Also, first time I found pockets for the plate carrier. Now I gottta carry those around til I find one :/ The rest is 0.53, 54 stuff.

2rmy5cl.jpg

• Like 1

O2QEkWO.jpg?1

Edited by jedyman
  • Like 1

I found that Pipsi in 0.55. No really i'm not lying. Also, first time I found pockets for the plate carrier. Now I gottta carry those around til I find one :/ The rest is 0.53, 54 stuff.

2rmy5cl.jpg

You know you can use the pouches like a protective case, med kit or ammo box. Takes 8 slots, can carry 10 items. Takes lots of spaces, granted, but you can just use "view content" to access what's inside.

• Like 1

2015-04-10_00005_zpsyusmsogr.jpg

And this was six-seven hours later. Found a scope for the M4. BTW, I play only on a public server, and I don't serverhop! The outfit is horrible, but I left the helmet at camp and took whatever gear fit after getting crushed under a container at server restart. The scope (M68 CompM2 Optics) is totally awesome!!! Also found a CZ75 today. And got mag and silencer.

2015-04-11_00002_zpssibezitj.jpg

Edited by S3V3N

I go full fireman now ^^ Can't believe I still have my M4, even though ammo is really low by now. With that helmet again, idk how long I can hang on to my gear. I feel like a walking target ^^

Also: I wish there was a black fireman helmet or an option to paint them! Although everybody would probably just paint them green/camo then and we'd lose all the funky colors. I wouldn't wear a white, red or yellow helmet though, unless I'm in a funky mood like now. 

2015-04-14_00006_zpsf7bk5qls.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 3

Double Skulls. Only carrying suppressed pistols yet again. Private 1pp server.

2i8ekuc.jpg

Public 1pp hive. Still carrying an M4, low on ammo, and just got my tan M65 jacket ruined. On the hunt for another one. Been alive for a long time, but got hit about 30-35 times total with this survivors, so I'm nearing the inevitable kill hit that breaks my spine... Better this than a wipe I guess.  :lol:

2qnxdti.jpg

• Like 3

The fireman clothes are ruined in what appears to be one hit. Not really worth wearing now! Just a heads up for your guys.

My Friendly version of Morgan from the walking dead.

nxG0nbV.jpg

• Like 1

After a break started yesterday... thats me so far. :)

qus9b.jpg

And 1 hour later... with a Little luck, like a plate carrier in a barn ^^

v1uju.jpg

Edited by dirrly
  • Like 2

Fashion show. Various characters/looks I currently have on public and private hives.

16kdeg6.jpg

2q2kciv.jpg

4qn5gp.jpg

2kkhgi.jpg

2lnv7k7.jpg

2vw5v2u.jpg

• Like 3

Awww Odin Lowe, I so want an AUG, but on the other hand, I've been carrying my M4 for an eternity now and it's damn good. 

Right now, this is what I log off with for maintenance. Most of this gear I've been carrying around for weeks now, i.e. I store it at camp most of the time; to go looting again ;)

2015-04-28_00016_zpsdkrcqjgw.jpg 

2015-04-28_00017_zpsutbbvnep.jpg 

2015-04-28_00018_zpsx8xpux1a.jpg 

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

This is my character at the moment. The images are from before the 0.55 hotfix.

PRrmlHP.jpg

CpxRZqV.jpg

I seem to hold on to this M4 forever. Just painted its parts green. Found 3 CR75 and amazingly also 3 mags! Man. Dirrly the P1 looks sweet with a silencer! I almost didn't recognize it! It's probably not right that the silencer is halfway down the barrel, but loots cool!

2015-04-30_00053_zpsl4aoipef.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, was surprised myself of the look of the P1 with silencer.

I could cry I was never able to find a M4... ^^

• Like 1