CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Swapped my black gear for all green, Also found my first ever smersh vest. 

3y4MhAf.jpg

• Like 2

Current experimental build character. 0.54.126628  (Already outdated as we just had another exp build. It's supposed to hit stable during maintenance later tonight/tomorrow. Loving the M65 jacket!

30wmer8.jpg

2lvjreq.jpgmvpyzm.jpg2affjb9.jpg

• Like 1

@Odin Lowe: Nice jacket  :thumbsup:  looks great! Next time without the vest please :)

Current experimental 1person char: everything a survivor needs...

uv4rfe6z.jpg

xoj3mmni.jpg

• Like 1

@Odin Lowe: Nice jacket  :thumbsup:  looks great! Next time without the vest please :)

Here's without the vest. Olive M65 and Tan M65 jackets.

33mo939.jpg

2mdox3s.jpg

I decided to ditch the high cap vest and stick with a plate carrier I found, in the hopes of finding the pistol holster to attach to it.

16m2amd.jpg

• Like 4

I decided to ditch the high cap vest and stick with a plate carrier I found, in the hopes of finding the pistol holster to attach to it.

Good plan, and it's a good look too. I dress very, very similarly to you Odin ;) It's all about earthy colors for stealth and low-key (mostly civilian, but not all) clothing and equipment so I don't feel so bad when something inevitably gets lost or ruined. No need for a ghillie suit when I can lie down in the grass and blend right in, right? :)

• Like 1

Good plan, and it's a good look too. I dress very, very similarly to you Odin ;) It's all about earthy colors for stealth and low-key (mostly civilian, but not all) clothing and equipment so I don't feel so bad when something inevitably gets lost or ruined. No need for a ghillie suit when I can lie down in the grass and blend right in, right? :)

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

thx Odin, love you :-* 

2mdox3s.jpg

The Tan variant looks amazing! Really nice :beans:

• Like 1

thx Odin, love you :-* 

The Tan variant looks amazing! Really nice :beans:

Anytime!  :thumbsup:  And yes, it looks fantastic! B)

5VIoNid.jpg

I also have a flare gun in that chest holster. and a bunch of ammo for it.
oh and how do i enable the new UI?

Edited by modis002
  • Like 1

Sadly the new UI has been disabled for the stable patch, as it created lots of problems for some players. It was only available for the experimental branch when we tested it.

5VIoNid.jpg

I also have a flare gun in that chest holster. and a bunch of ammo for it.

the craftable suppressor is sooo useless :rolleyes:

it don't reduce any sounds and it is a "one shot wonder" (1 Shot then ruined) ... B)

the craftable suppressor is sooo useless :rolleyes:

it don't reduce any sounds and it is a "one shot wonder" (1 Shot then ruined) ... B)

It depends on the calibre of the round. It's about 6-7 shots with the FN Trombone, but only 1 with the AK101 exemple.

It's very easy to craft and can be very effective if you ever miss the first shot, as theywon't hear where the shot is coming. The factory suppressors also gets damaged every shot, so you can ruin them too, but they take a lot more shots! :thumbsup:

Current 3PP public stable branch. Found many unlooted crash sites, but decided to stick with the MP5. I like the AUG and the M4, but the MP5 is my current favorite weapon along with the engraved 1911.

2w7edjm.jpg

Details

es2a9z.jpg

10x8vpt.jpg

350nwhs.jpg

Still looking for a beige baseball cap, a complete map (just for the kicks as I never use it... :rolleyes: ) and I'm all set. Kinda sad that we can't cook fish now, as I used to always carry the improvised fishing rod. Anyway, really enjoying 0.54 stable so far! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I spawned, found a building with a Drybag, sweater, cargo pants, shotgun ammo, aviators, canteen, two things of rice, and a MP-166 in the house next to it.

First two houses ._.

• Like 2

My character on a third person server. Just came across a server with the so called lootsplosion activated. I thought this was removed by now? 

57eITDo.jpg

Ghillie_Goon.jpg

Now that Ghillie Suits are underrated due to the overload of OREL uniforms at the Prison, here is my current character. KD: 2.00 (self defense)

• Like 1