CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

I had some really decent loot (M4, Vest, some diff clothing, etc.), and then I died of hunger haha

This isn't me, but this dude on Reddit posted this and to me it seems like the most badass one yet.

ljIbN6w.jpg

• Like 1

So it seems that finding loot is all to easy? And server hopping is still a thing? Hmm, I think I'll wait a bit longer...

So it seems that finding loot is all to easy? And server hopping is still a thing? Hmm, I think I'll wait a bit longer...

Actually it's not that easy to find stuff. I just got lucky by running randomly into the woods. It was bitter sweet. I had a nice gun and a few items but for the life of me I could not find food and drink. Pretty bad ass. I was searching like hell for food. 

Edited by DrGonzo

I have a screen shot on steam.   How can I post it on here?  Normally it is pretty simple but it isn't giving me the option to add an attachment

vZNYYpQ.jpg

I WILL BURY YOUR ASS

naah I died...

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 6

How do I take screenshot in DayZ? Prt Sc button doesn't work...

I used steam but then I can't get the screen shot from steam to here.  Help me too!  :blush:

I used steam but then I can't get the screen shot from steam to here.  Help me too!  :blush:

You can publish to your Steam page and then post the link here.

Better is to open an account at one of the supported image hosters...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/83113-forum-img-tags-how-to/?p=784050#entry784050

Be carefule of image size so as not to overload the system here (reduce size by half will do in most cases).

PhotoBucket will allow you to resize and I believe most other sites have a similar option.

• Like 1

fd4sj8.jpg

green raincoat, camo hat, gasmask, tksso pants, combat boots, m4 with bipod and a mountain backpack... too bad I Am Unconscious.  Forever it seems.

Edited by Spacehogking
  • Like 1

I found no gun. :P
But I'm still alive. Thats pretty good. Some contacts, all friendly or dead now. :P