Sign in to follow this  
anddos

Pushing players

How about adding an abilty to push players off buildings if your behind them,could be quite a funny feature.

• Like 1

I would like this.  Pushing or tackling players when fists and are up tapping sprint.

I would like both players and zombies to be able to tackle you. Shoving should push over a player standing still.

You can already do this.

Yeah, but actual key binding to do it and animation to back it up. The current one is just glitching :D

Tackle / push, perhaps it would appear as an option for 'F' key when near running player or player who is standing.

Edited by Mahado

Yeah, but actual key binding to do it and animation to back it up. The current one is just glitching :D

Tackle / push, perhaps it would appear as an option for 'F' key when near running player or player who is standing.

Yeah I guess. Right now you can just walk into someone and push them. I've never done it but if I ever see anyone looking over a ledge.... ;)

With this enginge it wouldn't look good. You would fly with your arms to the sides as if you were crucified and a baseball bat upp your ass, until you hit your ground *Gruaaahhh* You are standing, you move, your character hits the ground.

Energized

Healthy

Hydratet

FRACTURE