Sign in to follow this  
Judopunch

These are real hacks.

Running around Elecktro on the experimental server I ran into this guy. I did at first think he had some kind of ammo glitch, but quickly changed my mind. I think he only didnt shoot me because as sad as it is he was lonely and wanted attention. He had probably killed most of the people on the server and was bored. In the end I tryed to play dumb and get him to report where he got his hacks from so that it could be fixed. But his lieing and some communication hurdles didnt allow me to have much of an effect before he flew off.

I recorded for an hour or so more, hoping he came back. I didnt know if he would have been immune to bullets, but I would have tryed to find out. I never see the point in cheating and causing others to suffer to make yourself feel better. Its the most pathetic kind of enjoyment. But often I find myself feeling sorry for the ones who need that feeling to feel good about them-self. That cant recognize that 'killing the noobs' or hacking is just them crying out because they feel powerless and want to have control over other people.

This is why I dont hack. This is why I play the Hero in DayZ.

• Like 10

In a game which is based on survival its a sorry state that people are scared to play the game fairly in case they die.

what a wanker this guy is eh!?

Edited by hitt0r
  • Like 6

"Hacks" or a glitched pile of ammo and a firing macro?

There are no hacks...it's just desync!

/sarcasm

Yea man...that was a lame ass guy right there.

Flying?

Edited by Trigger Hippy
  • Like 1

He flys off into the sunset in the end. And teleports to me when he gives me the rifle. I thought it may have been an amo bug/glitch too. But he also could tell where players were without seeing them (in some of the fast forwarded spots he talks about seeing two people who logging out in elecktro).

• Like 1

Saw a recent youtube video with the same hacking and either the same guy or his voice is very  similar (having finished your video I feel certain the voice is the same) - the video I saw also took place in elektro - also I got the feeling he could spot items and people through buildings and objects

Edited by tiadashi
  • Like 1

I saw the same hacker in another video. With all these footage, they should ban him...  :|

You should have asked him to force feed you to see his in game name. I doubt it would have changed anything though, But maybe with the server and his player name, they could have traced him more quickly than only with BE. I just hope we don't get plagued by them. I personally haven't encountered one yet in the SA, but did come across a few in the mod.

Edit: Sorry, double post...

Edited by Odin Lowe

compile all the footage with the other people who have caught him/played on the same server send it to DEVs asap...this has to stop, great video exposing this scum

that was wild,can server admins do that?

No. Server admins can Turn their server off, Turn it on, Restart it and kick players. That's it.

Always a shame to see a confirmed hacker :(. Hope he gets VAC'd. :D

Saw a recent youtube video with the same hacking and either the same guy or his voice is very  similar (having finished your video I feel certain the voice is the same) - the video I saw also took place in elektro - also I got the feeling he could spot items and people through buildings and objects

I saw the same hacker in another video. With all these footage, they should ban him...  :|

compile all the footage with the other people who have caught him/played on the same server send it to DEVs asap...this has to stop, great video exposing this scum

Defintely the same guy. Same heavy German accent, and same preferred loadout with a sawn-off. From the videos of him posted so far it seems obvious that he enjoys the role of some sort of demi-god, as it seems he likes to collect newspawns and try to impress them with his hackbilities.

Since he hangs out on the experimental servers it shouldn't be that difficult to ID and ban him (and his friend, which in the other video was also using the same hacks).

• Like 2

Seen this for months. Nothing new. The other guys are just a little but more subtile here and there. But I had people teleport right infront of me, then i shoot at them, they teleport 30 meters to the left, then behind me, then behind me again after I turn towards them. And after looting my, they ran off the THE FLASH over the elektro hills. This is why you should avoid elektro.

I happened to play with a Hacker for a couple days, and after a few minutes only, I thought he is fishy somehow. It took me like 4 days or so to get really in a fight with him about things he cannot know, and he insisted he does not hack, as he always did when I hinted that he is hacking. Two minutes later, BE banned him globally for hacking. Its good to see that BE does indeed work.

Our concern shouldn't be banning this one guy, but to get Battleeye to detect this hack. And we really need more means to find out names. Its sad that we can't trace anyone really now that you can change your Ingame name anytime, you can not trace them back to Steam.

Edited by Khanarac
  • Like 1

No. It will and won't stop. There's always going to be cheating trash on DayZ, that's just the way it is.

In order to get rid of the trash, we need to think back in time to the mod days.. Private hives.

But since Dean isn't willing to allow such a thing at this moment of time, I suppose we're f**k**d for just a little bit longer.

The only thing they can keep doing is banning and that's not even changing anything anymore. It might affect the 9 year old kids who don't have a clue on how to script, so they get banned and come crying here on the forums. But the more knowledgeable people, what do they do? That's right, Hack, get banned, buy a new cd-key, rinse n repeat.

TLDR: Private Hives.

Edited by rexx222

He flys off into the sunset in the end.

What a beautiful story. :)

that was wild,can server admins do that?

No, definitely not.

Our concern shouldn't be banning this one guy, but to get Battleeye to detect this hack.

Exactly. Every online game has hackers, I just hope DayZ stay on top of the hacks and patch them quickly. If they don't, I wouldn't want to be a part of HackZ.

• Like 1

Yep - thats another Douche... pretty sad as he probably paid for the hacks.

Certainly the most mild-mannered hacker I've ever heard of, hahahah!