VietnameseJesus

NKE - Gaming | Friendly and Mature players | Teamspeak | DayZ Standalone Server | Active Daily

nke.jpg

Hey guys, NKE - Gaming (Nuclear Edge) is looking to bring on new players. We have a teamspeak server, website and steam group right now. That information will be provided below.

More about us:

We tend to enjoy all kinds of fun in DayZ and anything that we play. From playing pranks on other players to just playing the game how it is supposed to be played. 

We as well like to use tactics in DayZ. 

We like to make sure our group is well outfitted and share our spoils! We are also happy to help out new players and anyone that needs a hand.  

We also play both bandit and hero. More often than not we will avoid unnecessary combat, unless provoked. 

Servers: 

Teamspeak 3 - We have a very well managed Teamspeak server with a helpful staff. 

I am open to suggestions for other game servers people may want to see. 

Some other games we enjoy:
H1Z1

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 

So far we are a medium group of friends and want to bring in more people and make more friends 

We are looking for players that:
Are Mature (18+ Preferred)

Are Dedicated members/players
Are Regular players
Are Team players

Know how to have fun

What we don't do:

Have a required time commitment.

Suck?

If you would like more details, please feel free to pm me I am glad to answer any questions that you have. 

We hope to hear from you and have a chance to play with you guys soon! 

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NKE-Gaming

Instagram: http://instagram.com/nkegaming

Teamspeak: ts.nke-gaming.net:7410

UPDATES:

Had a ton of fun with our normal players. Was a very fun group tonight! Thanks guys for being awesome!

We hit our 20 player mark today and we are still growing!

Hit a 15 player group tonight ranging from looting and other fun activities! Thanks to all those who participated for being the shit!

Today we are launching the website.

Had a great time last night running with a large group, to find out this morning we finally hit our 60th member mark! 

Our first DayZ server is up and running! Feel free to join us @ 173.199.90.226.2302

We will no longer be hosting our DayZ server due to slow game development, but join us on Rust!

Relaunch day of our own DayZ server! Try us out @ Dayz.NKE-Gaming.net:2302

Active recruitment is open again!

launch.jpg

-Vietnamese Jesus

Founder

NKE - Gaming

Edited by VietnameseJesus

Hey guys,

After looking over your thread before and contemplating, I decided to write up right after I got KoS'd. If you'd add me on Steam (ID is Wildebeest, picture is of 2 wildebeests looking in a lake at a croc), I'd be interested in talking to some of the members and play some DayZ with people instead of freeroaming the whole time. Let me know, thanks!

I added you. We are playing. We just went to Berenzino =P

Hey guys,

After looking over your thread before and contemplating, I decided to write up right after I got KoS'd. If you'd add me on Steam (ID is Wildebeest, picture is of 2 wildebeests looking in a lake at a croc), I'd be interested in talking to some of the members and play some DayZ with people instead of freeroaming the whole time. Let me know, thanks!

If you are close to Mountain time zone add me up, not having much luck meeting up with guys from GB and Europe with the time difference - steam name sled74.

If you are close to Mountain time zone add me up, not having much luck meeting up with guys from GB and Europe with the time difference - steam name sled74.

Hey man. We are EST. 

Im going to add you on steam. 

Hey guys, 

we added a DayZ Standalone server to our server list this morning. 

Go to www.nke-gaming.net for more details and happy gaming guys!

-Jax

Enjoying the update. We fixed the server since the update today. Had some issues with the 24/7 day 

That is fixed now. Server restart schedule fixed as well