Sign in to follow this  
akafugitive

Remove Coupled Mags?

Coupled Mag removal  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should coupled mags be removed?

Another simple poll: Should Coupled mags be removed?

-Currently coupled mags are broken, since they allow for 60 rounds of sustained fire(should be 30x30 mags).

-Loot spawns are already saturated enough with 10 round MP, 20 round MP, 30 round MP/Steel, and 40 round MP(5 types - 9 if you count colour variations)

-Coupled mags just arn't worth fixing and 40 rounders should become the high cap mags with associated disadvantages; Heavier, extra inventory space, lower dexterity(specially in prone)

• Like 1

It really is an immersion breaker. Want real high cap? Put in those tacky civilian ones. I doubt those would be there anyway due to Europes gun laws( AND IM PROOOUD TO BEEEE AN AMERICAN) (sorry about that)

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind if they removed every single type of magazine except the 30 rounders. In fact I would much prefer it. As for removing the coupled magazine until it is fixed up and ready to re-introduce for testing, it makes sense.

• Like 1

Well just make duct tape useful - make craft with a few mag's, i can duct tape even 40, but i don't think i can reload them with one hand.
Just make it avaible to add from 1 to 2 mags more(like 3x mags with duct tape, but when you reload you just take first one(from 3), move a little bit right your hand, and insert second,3d etc

no, make one out of two 30 round mags duc taped together only.
keep the 10 round and 20 round too ;)

Couple 8 at a time and leave them on a fence post. When enemy appears, just keep shooting and hopping to the next one. Have fun killing me sucka.

• Like 1

i voted yes, because coupled mag should be removed unless it gets fixed, but that woudl be a shame , because of course its a realistic thing to do with mags.

if fixed, make option for coupled mag with duct tape + 2 mags (ive never found them so i thouht that was how people had them anyway)

i want them in the game, but make them harder to find.

I'd rather just be able to make them.

or that

Another simple poll: Should Coupled mags be removed?

-Currently coupled mags are broken, since they allow for 60 rounds of sustained fire(should be 30x30 mags).

-Loot spawns are already saturated enough with 10 round MP, 20 round MP, 30 round MP/Steel, and 40 round MP(5 types - 9 if you count colour variations)

-Coupled mags just arn't worth fixing and 40 rounders should become the high cap mags with associated disadvantages; Heavier, extra inventory space, lower dexterity(specially in prone)

Coupled mags should be fixed and if we can couple 30 round mag, we can couple 40 round mags.

The 60 round sustained fire needs removing asap.

Like nearly everyone has said, fix them.  A lot of people want it gone completely, though.  As my location says, I'm currently down range.  I actually went through the trouble to fins a legit coupler (that doesn't extend my magazines lower, but maintains proper spacing and offset to allow for proper extraction and whatnot) and carry two magazines on my rifle at all times.  My last deployment, I felt inadequate with only 30 rounds on me.  You typically don't wear your armor at all times and all six of your extra magazines are on your armor.  Thirty rounds will last you no more than five minutes if you happen to be in the most conservative firefight of all time.  Am I compensating?  Maybe a little.  I'm a good shot and having that much ammo is just overkill ;)

- Keep them in but make them a faster reload between each 30 round mag.

- Make them high end loot (so rare).

- Definitely should be able to tape two mags together.

- Make the extra weight influence weapon handling (along with other attachments as appropriate).

Let them be allowed, those who use m4 can't aim anyway :D

let them be in the game, but make some small changes. after 30 shots, let them have a quick reload animation.

• Like 1

Should be removed until proper functionality is introduced.

Pretty much exactly this...