Sign in to follow this  
dtv8997

Kimber vs 911 model

OP is saying his kimber (superimposed into that pic in a left hand) looks like the in game 1911. ( I think, he should learn to spell and grammar) but saying that the in game model is a kimber is silly as almost all 1911s look the same minus finish and sites, from Norinco to Colt.

Holy crap. They did a great job with modeling.

• Like 1

Holy crap. They did a great job with modeling.

Yeah, they just need to flatten out the top a little. Not many firearms are rounded at the top like that as it would be a pain to mount a sight

( I think, he should learn to spell and grammar) ...........pffff classic forum troll can't comment without insulting anyone.

( I think, he should learn to spell and grammar) ...........pffff classic forum troll can't comment without insulting anyone.

If they make their posts understandable, search before they make them and don't just sprout BS or rant then I don't insult.

Besides, it was a valid point. I don't care if your keyboard is fucked 5 ways to Sunday, either re-read what you wrote or edit it after posting so it applies to proper English writing conventions.

If they make their posts understandable, search before they make them and don't just sprout BS or rant then I don't insult.

Besides, it was a valid point. I don't care if your keyboard is fucked 5 ways to Sunday, either re-read what you wrote or edit it after posting so it applies to proper English writing conventions.

why cause your king bean and what you say go's? get over your self. 

I have hidden a few offtopic comments. Make sure not to drift off too far by posting huge pictures.

Don't push it. Be nice.

• Like 1

No because i have an opinion and enough knowledge to comment on something. Everyone on here would probably think his spelling is atrocious but it is forgivable. Lots of people just let it go, others point it out. Just because around half my posts are me correcting people doesn't make me wrong here. It just portrays me as a dick, which a lot of people in real life describe me as.

Bean king is just a title given to people with an arbitrary number of posts. They can be spam for all the website cares, they just award it anyway. I don't take pride in that title. In-fact thinking about it makes me feel like i could be doing something else other than defending my points against assholes and feeding trolls without realizing it.