SmashT

Do Zombies Dream Of A Good Nights Sleep? (Zombie feedback)

Needs way more zombies.  Zombie population is very low and their threat to players is a joke.

There are quite a lot of infected at high value plces like Myshkino, Pavlovo,  NWAF, zeleno, Vybor etc. They dont seem to respawn when they die properly though so that might be why people dont find them. They do need to be 0.55-typoe dangerous though as most people dont even care about them now and I cant even remember when i died from one last.

On 24/02/2016 at 9:43 PM, Killawife said:

TRheThere are quite a lot of infected at high value plces like Myshkino, Pavlovo,  NWAF, zeleno, Vybor etc. They dont seem to respawn when they die properly though so that might be why people dont find them. They do need to be 0.55-typoe dangerous though as most people dont even care about them now and I cant even remember when i died from one last.

They are no respown? really? jesus! it is joke for Bohemia if they will respown just server do restart in 15 minutes game all zombie will be kill. But now zombie are not dangerous attack me one time 5 zombies and one shot from magnum kill one zombie! no matter what part of body you shot. I see the video from tests where somebody show attack 50 more dangerous and more faster zombies! that was nice and dangerous!

2 hours ago, rafap said:

They are no respown? really? jesus! it is joke for Bohemia if they will respown just server do restart in 15 minutes game all zombie will be kill. But now zombie are not dangerous attack me one time 5 zombies and one shot from magnum kill one zombie! no matter what part of body you shot. I see the video from tests where somebody show attack 50 more dangerous and more faster zombies! that was nice and dangerous!

This is a WIP¨, final product zombie and current zombies count, spawning system and dangerousity will be VERY different.

On 2016-02-26 at 10:59 PM, rafap said:

Its just how it is now. Its been different before but caused some issues. Its way better than No zombies. In the end it will most likely be thousands of zombies in every town, super aggressive and able to bite an arm off and eat players that are KOS:ing.

he problem with zombies is that there are very little tough shot of weapons. Spotter knock the zombies with one shot! Also, do not allow their intelligence, I know that this version of the Alpha but they should introduce a lot more zombie in the big cities and zombies in villages and small towns or forests to feel there a risk that does not exist!

I played the mod for a bit, and while there's more the main thing is the attraction. Zombies often mean more players nearby and you're making your presence known. That being said, there's only 3 servers and none of them are first person only. I was a bit sad at that - there are more servers for standalone even if the game is just "who can hit NWAF and kill everyone else first"

Ah, the days of finding a looooong string of corpses in a house, ending with a dead player and a lee einfield. Good times.

Can we have those happen again?

• Beans 1

Hello guys :) i was just thinking if it's just me or you think the same...THE ZOMBIES in this game are too op,they hit you very fast and they are too many(in my opinion) like in Myshkino camp but not just there,every where,in every camp/military base/city.I just think they should solve this out.

• Like 1

they don't hit you at all if you press w for 15 or so seconds

they also generally don't give a shit about you unless you're dumb enough to fire a gun in the middle of them

And there are far, far fewer of them in this patch than in most of its predecessors. They used to be in almost every town, now they are only in a minority. They used to be able to spot you from (this is true) about a kilometre away. And there was at least one patch (0.56?) where they hit a lot harder.

So I'd count your blessings if I were you. To anyone with even a little experience, they are nothing more than a nuisance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, there isn't enough zombies, and they are in no way strong enough yet.

Are you sure this game is for you?

LMAO, been playing now for 2 hours looking for them, haven't seen any. OP are you sure your not seing things that is not really there??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Been waiting 4 f*ucking years for zombies to be added into this game, 4 fucking long years!!, please tell me your kidding..?

Edited by Kaboki

A lot of zombies now have invisible force fields around them, and push you away as they initially attack you. This is really annoying for people like me who kill them with melee.

I like their numbers, but I absolutely despise the current spawning system. If you put zombies in a building, they disappear if you go more than 40-50 meters away. The number of zombies in a city also seems to be related to how many players are around. That makes no sense. Both of these things makes it impossible for me to do what I've always done in this game, making zombie traps for other players. Unless I want to sit right on top of them while I wait for someone to walk in, that is. I can no longer create massive hordes either, by gathering zombies from several cities, since they keep disappearing whenever they reach their maximum amount. This has removed almost all fun from this game for me. I would not be playing this game if it wasn't for the roleplay server, it's the only thing making it worthwhile right now.

Please, devs, I beg you, fix this. Please.

6 minutes ago, Oyface said:

A lot of zombies now have invisible force fields around them, and push you away as they initially attack you. This is really annoying for people like me who kill them with melee.

I like their numbers, but I absolutely despise the current spawning system. If you put zombies in a building, they disappear if you go more than 40-50 meters away. The number of zombies in a city also seems to be related to how many players are around. That makes no sense. Both of these things makes it impossible for me to do what I've always done in this game, making zombie traps for other players. Unless I want to sit right on top of them while I wait for someone to walk in, that is. I can no longer create massive hordes either, by gathering zombies from several cities, since they keep disappearing whenever they reach their maximum amount. This has removed almost all fun from this game for me. I would not be playing this game if it wasn't for the roleplay server, it's the only thing making it worthwhile right now.

Please, devs, I beg you, fix this. Please.

I definitely agree. It sucks that zombies despawn, and it makes zombie mechanics a lot less realistic. Think of it this way. If you are being attacked by a horde of zombies, you can just run through a building, get away from them, and have them despawn. Then you can just go back having no fear of that horde because it despawned. Please fix this!

• Like 1

I just watched a movie called "The Girl With All The Gifts". Had a vision of DayZ SA but... you know... good. Check it out if you have a chance.

This is not a hate post, I am just looking for realistic prediction here.

Is this what we can expect after full release? Of course with good fps. Can new engine handle so many zombies?

Edited by kevo1414

Are Zombies dumbed down ?

I played hour or so yesterday, after few weeks of pause. Now I can walk to zombie from behind or next to him and he dosnt aggro. Looks like they dont see me or hear from more than 20-30 m.

I have seen that in the past, then move to a different area they all attack me.

So i don't know if it is specific reasons, but i do know what your saying. I kept asking the same things, are they dumed down.

zombies behawe quite differently on full population server than low population server.
full population or high,zombies sometimes dont see you,sometimes they "moonwalk"...when they climp over the walls,they do it three times and sometimes they dont cause damage.
low pop server,they are faster,they climp like a ninja and with one hit,sometimes cause you sprained ankle

tried swimming away from two zombies.  not only do they go in the water after you now (don't think they did before), but they RUN on the ocean floor at full dry land speed and will beat you to the opposite shore.

...really?

• Like 6