Sign in to follow this  
Barack Obama

So Rocket is jumping ship? How... expected.

I feel like DayZ is a fundamentally flawed concept and I’ve always recognised that.  ...maybe I’ve got the gift of the gab, so I can talk, I can explain something, I can talk people up to the ledge and get them to jump off it...

-Dean Hall

So basically you convinced everyone to buy a fundamentally flawed game, take our money, then fuck off.  Well played, Rocket.  Well played.

EDIT:

Hopefully I get some good fanboy replies before a badmin locks this thread.  *fingers crossed*

Edited by Barack Obama
  • Like 1

I use to check the DayZ progress faithfully every day or two up until a year ago when they banned my other account from the forums.  So yeah, only just read about this shit.  LOL.

as much as i hate to say it.... it does appear so. in my opinion, he made the idea, he basically made the game with many others, so he should stay with it, until the end.

• Like 2

I use to check the DayZ progress faithfully every day or two up until a year ago when they banned my other account from the forums.  So yeah, only just read about this shit.  LOL.

You are going to love this then.....

The zombies are still completely fucking broken.      We just got completely duped by a snake oil salesmen.  He's fucking good.

So I guess you had no say in the purchasing of the ALPHA version of a still-in-development game?  Or maybe they didn't communicate clearly to you that the game is still in development when you purchased it?  Also thank you for adroitly pointing out that "concept" has the same meaning as "game."

From the Steam purchase page which is in the EARLY FUCKING ACCESS section of the Steam Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA.

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT

TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME

AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES

AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Maybe it's you who needs to F.O.A.D. not Rocket.  

Edited by iBane
  • Like 2

You are going to love this then.....

The zombies are still completely fucking broken.      We just got completely duped by a snake oil salesmen.  He's fucking good.

It's alpha doe...

Well, even if Rocket convinced you to buy this game, it was your own choice. In steam it says to not buy this game if you cant handle bugs blaa blaa... And so on. I bought the game becose i liked the mod and I can see bright and excellent future for DayZ. Even if Rocket took my money, i dont care. I got a game which I like very much.

Of cource its your choice to think it was only to get some money and leave it there, I dont question it.

Hey douchebags...no one forced you to buy the game.

Most people think the game is fantastic and are capable of being sad that Rocket will eventually step down while also understanding.

Claiming that you got "duped" in to buying an ALPHA game is completely baseless.  You're the dumbasses for buying a game without properly researching it first.  I hope you learn from that mistake or you're going to have very uncomfortable lives.

Now piss off.  The rest of us are enjoying the game and don't need your negativity.

• Like 4

Well, even if Rocket convinced you to buy this game, it was your own choice. In steam it says to not buy this game if you cant handle bugs blaa blaa... And so on. I bought the game becose i liked the mod and I can see bright and excellent future for DayZ. Even if Rocket took my money, i dont care. I got a game which I like very much.

Of cource its your choice to think it was only to get some money and leave it there, I dont question it.

Did I make a single complaint about the bugs?  Where did you read this?

Hey douchebags...no one forced you to buy the game.

Most people think the game is fantastic and are capable of being sad that Rocket will eventually step down while also understanding.

Claiming that you got "duped" in to buying an ALPHA game is completely baseless.  You're the dumbasses for buying a game without properly researching it first.  I hope you learn from that mistake or you're going to have very uncomfortable lives.

Now piss off.  The rest of us are enjoying the game and don't need your negativity.

That's the reply I was looking for.  xDDD

Did I make a single complaint about the bugs?  Where did you read this?

You didnt. I just wrote you a piece of the information what it told in steam when you were buying the game as iBane linked. As i sayd, i dont question your opinion about the game. Everyone has their own.

Hello there

Closing as already covered in depth and isnt accurate.

Rgds

LoK