Sign in to follow this  
aBBbullet

fractured arm

I was playing the stable earlier and did the noob mistake of typing on steam to a friend , however as before it did not matter about zombies after you had cleared them out i completely forgot they spawn back in , Thus resulting in a surprise assault by for-mentioned critters leaving me bleeding and with a fractured arm ! The bleeding was easily stopped however i was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of the fractured arm status as it appears not to affect my character but its just getting annoying now with the status messages of arm hurting , extremely painful so forth lol  

Splint or Morphine.

Verified or just ideas?

Verified or just ideas?

Confirmed - done it last night.

• Like 1

Verified or just ideas?

I'm sorry in advance for my dick response. ... but google it. It's REALLY simple and effective.

It's also faster than posting and waiting.

Splints and morphine cure fractured arms and legs in game. You're welcome!

• Like 1

I'm sorry in advance for my dick response. ... but google it. It's REALLY simple and effective.

Wasnt faster no :p

• Like 1

thanks guys , i shall now hunt down a splint or morphine , unless i can order it on google to deliver lol , no seriously guys thanks for the rapid response and i did actually google it first but just came up with fractured legs info

thanks guys , i shall now hunt down a splint or morphine , unless i can order it on google to deliver lol , no seriously guys thanks for the rapid response and i did actually google it first but just came up with fractured legs info

A lot of my searches, when I had the same question, popped immediately. Maybe it's all in how it's worded. I dunno.

You have to craft splints from a wooden stick and rags, just a heads up! Best bet for morphine is one of the blue medical clinics.

Edited by solodude23

A lot of my searches, when I had the same question, popped immediately. Maybe it's all in how it's worded. I dunno.

knowing me i agree i probably worded it wrong , so thanks for replying 

You have to craft splints from a wooden stick and rags, just a heads up! Best bet for morphine is one of the blue medical clinics.

cheers for that i shall head to my nearest one 

While this thread is still somewhat new, I have NOT broken my leg.

I can run and vault, but it still gives me a status saying that my leg is extremely painful. Since painkillers don't do anything (yet), should I even worry about it? Is it a bug? Is it saying that my leg may be broken if over used in the near future?

I no unnastand :-( Helps pwease!

While this thread is still somewhat new, I have NOT broken my leg.

I can run and vault, but it still gives me a status saying that my leg is extremely painful. Since painkillers don't do anything (yet), should I even worry about it? Is it a bug? Is it saying that my leg may be broken if over used in the near future?

I no unnastand :-( Helps pwease!

You've got dance fever, and your legs gotta move. Cause you're a maniac, maaaniac, MAAAAANIAC!

...on the floor...And I'm limping like I've never limped befooooore! HA!

Good lord, I feel like adapting the lyrics to the song and making it a viral youtube video right now LOL

So RLS? (Restless Leg Syndrome)... still better than LRS (Legless Rest Syndrome) ^^

But seriously: Anyone had this before? What do I do?

Splints and morphine cure fractured arms and legs in game. You're welcome!

This man gets extra beans for smartassery.... I approve. :D

...on the floor...And I'm limping like I've never limped befooooore! HA!

Good lord, I feel like adapting the lyrics to the song and making it a viral youtube video right now LOL

So RLS? (Restless Leg Syndrome)... still better than LRS (Legless Rest Syndrome) ^^

But seriously: Anyone had this before? What do I do?

Dont know if that message effects you or not as i have had it once and it bothered me so i just took a shot of morph and it cleared it up. I didnt mind wasting it as with so many blue medicals around i have acrued quite a collection lol. Id say it is a message in for a future mechanic possible limping from pain..