Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

is the loot spawn now fixed on the stable branch like it is on the exp. ?

Unless that was a server-side change, then I don't think so.

is the loot spawn now fixed on the stable branch like it is on the exp. ?

lootspawn in cars/tents/etc. isn't fixed after maintenance.

and yes, on the experimentals few days ago it was just a serverside action and it isn't fixed on the experimentals - it was just a primary test (few hours) to gather some informations/logs/whutever.

Edited by Guest

Not sure what it was but there was just a 170MB update to experimental.

v 0.43.116315

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

yes it did but I cant join server at this time, it still shows the old patch no. so i guess its not fully updated yet.

yes it did but I cant join server at this time, it still shows the old patch no. so i guess its not fully updated yet.

There's one server running the just-updated version but it's locked.

Edit: 3 DE Servers are now up with accelerated time.

Edited by solodude23

Didn't realize i had experimental on and just got an update.. guessing it's simply one of those background things and nothing major though eh?

They actually run just as fast or faster in the mod, so the infected in dayz have always been this fast. IN the mod, they are right on your heels until you loose em or deal with them. THAT is how they are in the mod, that's how they are in dayz standalone. As they should be. Best get used to it, or perish ;) (watch Dean Hall making the animations for them, he is watching 28 days later then getting the MO-CAP done, it has always been his intention to have fast "infected humans" not slow walking zombies. There is plenty of games that do that already :)

Thank you for your definitive answer.

Didn't realize i had experimental on and just got an update.. guessing it's simply one of those background things and nothing major though eh?

No such thing as background update!

Accelerated Time on exp. don't work. Ingame time still don't work on stable branch too.

The sun just hold one position like ~1-2 P.M.

Yes i know my english is "awesome".

Edited by Tr1ToN

I dont know what Dean Hall want to DayZ. I think he doesn't know too. I think it should be based on some feasible history and focus on that. In a story where it will be easier to prevent bugs. For me it would be perfect if it were based on TWD. But the number of zombies would be big and hordes wandering around.

Hopefully once its completed the modders will give the many that want "real" zombies and not infected people. For now, we have a 28 days later PVP slaughter fest. Totally with you though, but, just as many are happy with infected. Shame, wish id not taken the Z on Dayz to mean zombies. 

• Like 1

They actually run just as fast or faster in the mod, so the infected in dayz have always been this fast. IN the mod, they are right on your heels until you loose em or deal with them. THAT is how they are in the mod, that's how they are in dayz standalone. As they should be. Best get used to it, or perish ;) (watch Dean Hall making the animations for them, he is watching 28 days later then getting the MO-CAP done, it has always been his intention to have fast "infected humans" not slow walking zombies. There is plenty of games that do that already :)

Really? so there is loads of open sandbox zombie survival horror games?...... Cant think of one at all.. Besides 7 days to die, but they are throwing in some cheesy sounding mutations into that. 

Edited by Mr Sinister
  • Like 1

Anyone have any luck getting onto experimental? I cant find any but deff downloaded a small update. -__-

Don't know what the download was, but it broke the game. Yesterday I played for 5 hours on stable with no problems. today I keep rubberbanding back and am now stuck ..  rooted in one place unable to perform any actions.

edit: also, eating causes several different actions to occur ..  such as prone, kneel, running ...  even had water sound once like I was walking in water but no water around.

I'm guessing experimentals are still not available?

Edited by just4me

Theres 4 experimental servers available atm.

Edited by fear91fin

Yep the game is currently not playable due to rubberbanding

yesterday two guys killed me because of rubberbanding...at the beginning i shot at them and definitly had to hit one but then i got rubberbanded back,,, :D

sometimes it's clearly playable but sometimes not.. :(

Edited by ichwillspitfire

any idea what was this update about ? i can't notice any change... maybe they add rubberbanding as a  feature :D......

i was hopping that loot spawn problem to be fix but , meh :D 

Freakiest rubber band moment.  I was with a buddy and I was checking a house, I left the house and ran into the street and decided to go use the restroom, when I came back I was in the house again.  I sat there for a good 15 seconds saying... what the fu*k just happened?  This was like a week or so again... too funny.

I played last night and all was well.  I haven't gotten on today though.

Edited by twinturbonet

I have NO RB and awesome frames/sync in California on German servers so I dunno why everyone is bitching about RB. Get a better ISP. 

Anyway, yah checked a lot of the "no loot spawn" buildings hoping that was the update but nothing. ONLY thing I THINK i notice is the sun sprite isnt coming through cloudy weather now?? Not sure though. 

EDIT:: Nope nevermind -___- there it is again, that incredibly ugly and unrealistic bright sun behind thick clouds. Although because I didnt see it before and the weather changed somewhat maybe dynamic weather has been added. As in, weather changes from sunny to rainy during the life of the server. 

Edited by VictorM

I have NO RB and awesome frames/sync in California on German servers so I dunno why everyone is bitching about RB. Get a better ISP. 

Anyway, yah checked a lot of the "no loot spawn" buildings hoping that was the update but nothing. ONLY thing I THINK i notice is the sun sprite isnt coming through cloudy weather now?? Not sure though. 

It just so happens I have a great ISP and get 30meg. It isn't my ISP. When it is only happening in this game, it's safe to assume it's the game.

and we are bitching about RB, because we experience it. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities.

Edited by just4me

Yeh victor, we all have soooo bad ISPs, except of you.

1292452-mutant_facepalm.jpg

Edited by Guest

Suuuuch bad ISPs*

think he realized his argument is stupid thus he had to correct someones grammar as a form of some shitty argument.

Also having a shit ton of desync, FPS drops and I get teleported back a few meters every now and then. seems to happen at the worst times

• Like 1