Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Might actually be a good idea to provide us with changelogs and threads with the current versions...you know? 43.116.251 not mentioned anywhere

Just been on the new Exp with a few mates, no desync issues to note but all of us did suffer rubber banding issues regularly. I then chatted to a few other random guys and they are all having the same problem. So I doubt this Exp will be pushed to stable tonight as it is still broken by the looks of it.

Edited by MartinD

Can you log into DayZ? Does the game open? It's stable. :)

Where the fuck have you been since the update? A MASSIVE amount of people cannot connect to servers, and most of those that can cannot actually play because of the horrible desync.

I wished they couldve just rolled back game to the previous version until they hotfixed it.

And that fixes what? People already explained that Experimental and Stable are different versions, and if Experimental is working fine that doesn't mean Stable will too. The point is not to have hours of smooth gameplay, it's to report and fix shit.

Played about 20 minutes on a hardcore experimental server with the hotfix there. Desync was absolutely terrible, worst experience I've had at all in the game, let alone 0.42. Also got rubber-banding that I didn't get at all in the new stable release. Couldn't really interact with anything except for maybe a 30 second window here and there, also got knocked unconscious by late registering zombie hits with nobody around me.

Just tried experimental. Still lagging and rubber banding. Not fixed IMO. 

• Like 1

Just been on the new Exp with a few mates, no desync issues to note but all of us did suffer rubber banding issues regularly. I then chatted to a few other random guys and they are all having the same problem. So I doubt this Exp will be pushed to stable tonight as it is still broken by the looks of it.

I don't know if it is desync, I logged into the UK testing server and have a ping of 300+(yes my place is far away from UK but I can only find the UK testing server), then I find some zombies, they are chasing me then but suddenly they just run forward instead of from me. I can see them went through the walls. But seconds later I and zombies are all teleported to an old place and they are all beating me again.

I think this experimental version is failled.

Edited by msy

I don't know if it is desync, I logged into the UK testing server and have a ping of 300+(yes my place is far away from UK but I can only find the UK testing server), then I find some zombies, they are chasing me then but suddenly they just run forward instead of from me. I can see them went through the walls. But seconds later I and zombies are all teleported to an old place and they are all beating me again.

I think this experimental version is failled.

Yes exactly the same for me. Uk as well.

• Like 1

Just tried experimental. Still lagging and rubber banding. Not fixed IMO. 

Same here, i am still on exp. Rubber-banding, lag. from time to time cannot open doors. but at least no more "sesion lost". :(

"Wait for host" is still long (on fuller servers).

Yeah, experimental isn't working fine. I connected to a UK server with 85 of ping and there's a lot of desync and rubberbanding, WORSE than 0.42. But yeah, you don't have the Session Lost.

I've also tried experimental again today for about an hour.

No more session lost for me personally I'm glad to say, but lots of rubberbanding.

Every few minutes you get rubberbanded/teleported back. I wish I was exaggerating, but alas...no. :(

Tried a bit of the Hardcore experimental (AcceleratedTImeTest) and whilst it doesn't lag as bad as the previous build for me, there are still some nasty spikes; this time with added rubber banding.

Edited by SpudGun

Well, at least it was rolled only to experimental.  Wonder if its the zombie re spawning causing the issue or the fact that items show right away now.  

I've also tried experimental again today for about an hour.

No more session lost for me personally I'm glad to say, but lots of rubberbanding.

Every few minutes you get rubberbanded/teleported back. I wish I was exaggerating, but alas...no. :(

Same here, getting ported back some 50 meters every few minutes.

This happens maybe on whole server, because both me and buddy were having this at the same time and we were away from each other.

Same here, getting ported back some 50 meters every few minutes.

This happens maybe on whole server, because both me and buddy were having this at the same time and we were away from each other.

Playing on experimental feels worse then on stable right now. Even though I haven't seen anybody with more then 600 Bandwith, there are more lags and also rubberbanding from seconds to minutes. At least no session lost.

I can mostly play... 5 till 10minutes without a lagg.. then perma laggs everywhere

after 20min "Session lost".

After login the same again.. :(

I just finished about 90 mins on a US sever. I have rubber banding issues about every 5-10 minutes and lag is way worse than anytime for me excluding the past couple of days. Improvement over stable the last 24 hrs, but worse then before the patch. 

• Like 1

Anyone else getting this annoying "Waiting for Host" screen for at least 5 Minutes, just to get instant desynced all the time, til the "Session lost" message appears? And thankfully, to make it real real nice, i stack up to 5 minutes penalty when trying to reconnect after the 3rd "session lost"...

• Like 1

So I've played on an Experimental - non accelerated - regular server now for a while.

What I observed: 

Bandwith doesn't exceed unreasonable amoutns anymore. Most players are around 100-300

Sprinting greater distances causes rubberbanding.

Moving around slower doens't cause rubberbanding, but you will notice there are often times when you can't pick up items/interact with the world. (call it desync,lag or whatever either the server doesn't send you anything new, or the client can't connect to the server)

So at least the high Bandwith/Sessionlost problem was fixed (on my end). But its still a good way to go before this can be called stable.

Edited by Ellen Ripley

i have no teleporting in cherno blocks. just this loot dsync drag and drop spamming again and again

btw. Thanks for the super fast zombies on experimental. :D awesome

Edited by Kenny Kyle
  • Like 1

They must of pulled the experimental down in the US

i have no teleporting in cherno blocks. just this loot dsync drag and drop spamming again and again

btw. Thanks for the super fast zombies on experimental. :D awesome

I was wondering why no one mentioned it before ... YEAAAAH ! :lol:

Edited by SleepinGod

Just tried experimental branch and i have to say that all my problems have been solved by this patch. I played at a accelerated time server in Berezino and all works perfect, only zeds become Usain bolt, but it's not a hard problem.

Thanks for the work. Try to release it on stable fast as possible

I was hoping some news for the experimental branch. Like the known issues fixed/physics released. Old patch is old patch though :/