Tang0ed

GenesisPC Dayz server / AutoRefuel / Tow & Lift / Missions / Bountys / Electro+ / Balota+ / NWAF+ / NEAF+ / Castles / Military Camps / 50 Cals

Loving the server man. Good job. :)

Only one thing I'd like to see changed is that tents disappear after a few days (even when you don't die), make them persistent again..

As a lone wolf most of the time this means the only thing for me to do is gear up, go for a hunt and eventually die and repeat. 

Ohter than that, keep up the good work  :beans:

Hi, glad you like the server , tents disappear after 3 days if not opened, will take a look at changing it, any ideas you have or would like to see on server let me know :)

Could you introduce nighttime to the server as well? I really like this server and thats the only thing missing.

BR Vonrox

We sometimes do at weekends if players ask for it, you can also vote for it ingame - the reason we dont have night is alot of our players are from all over the world and it would always be night for them when they play - hence 24/7 day time

We sometimes do at weekends if players ask for it, you can also vote for it ingame - the reason we dont have night is alot of our players are from all over the world and it would always be night for them when they play - hence 24/7 day time

Thx for reply. I mean like 4-5 hrs per night nighttime wouldbe fine right. Also dont know how to vote for it.