Sign in to follow this  
Stibi16

Problems

Hey!

Im new here. I bought DayZ yesterday on Steam, downloaded it and wanted to start. Its all ok but when i want to join a server i get a message: confirmation of changes. I thought it would be updates or something like that? But i looked at some Server and i saw that some people leave the Server and some join it? So i dont know what can i do?

Hopefully i can get a fast answer to start with Dayz :wub:

thats all ? :o

so just trying and trying not more ?

ok ty :)

yeah try a few different servers, eventually you will connect, my first few times it said that, now i have Favorited a few servers i know i can connect to :D 

Ahhm i tried it now at 10 different Server and everytime i get: confirmation of changes ... on every Server , I tried every Server aroun 20-30 times :/

Hope u could help me :)

First, when you load the server list, go to your desktop (alt+tab), then try to open your web browser.  If it says connecting... or resolving host and doesnt connect to the internet, wait.  try again for 2-4 minutes.  Once you can connect to the internet, bring the game screen back up and choose a server.  You should be able to connect.  If this is the case, I think it is because of your router and there is little you can do other than buy a better router. 

If that isn't the problem, and you dont lose internet connectivity, then try reinstalling the game. 

I have connection when im at the server list , just checked it :)

i try to reinstall it :) thanks

Hmm i reinstalled the game 2 times....same problem as before :s

I get same text sometimes. My prob was that I was trying to connect to a server with high ping. Idk why, but when I just mark server with low ping, after that server ping goes up, let's say it jumps from 21 to 86 and it is too much, high, whatever..

So now, I mark it and wait 10 sec, if it stays up to 50, then I press connect.