Sign in to follow this  
KamiOfKOS

DayZ - Crafting & Trading

What do you think about a safe way to trade all the new incoming crafted goods like foods, also ammos, etc, a lot of ppl love the idea of crafting and maybe trading (still dunno how you could pay if atm NO game currency enabled, rotten fruits maybe lol ?), some sort of bots where you can offer item for others items since atm trading is just a paranoia party.

Right now i m from bed whit a 4" phone, if some interest sparks in we could elaborate more.

What do you think about a safe way to trade all the new incoming crafted goods like foods, also ammos, etc, a lot of ppl love the idea of crafting and maybe trading (still dunno how you could pay if atm NO game currency enabled, rotten fruits maybe lol ?), some sort of bots where you can offer item for others items since atm trading is just a paranoia party.

Right now i m from bed whit a 4" phone, if some interest sparks in we could elaborate more.

Trading would be a good idea, I believe they had that in the mod, right?? It would be nice to have limited trading, though. Being able to trade for anything would be too overpowered. I think trading for food, water, and ammo would be very nice.

wtf-o.gif

Why do you even post this at all? I really hate it when people post-farm like you. Honestly, if you're going to post something, post something useful. Don't waste everyone's time by posting a stupid gif.

• Like 3

Why do you even post this at all? I really hate it when people post-farm like you. Honestly, if you're going to post something, post something useful. Don't waste everyone's time by posting a stupid gif.

tumblr_inline_mo2ax8yen61qz4rgp.gif

• Like 2

I guess you never heard of the Barter system. Also thank you for your suggestion, which only has been thought of and discussed a 1000 times before.

p.s. Also, NO!

Sadly i never played the mod, i m a SA bandwagon user

Also pls stop feeding that retart trollmeme (worst trolls ever, 0 brain to write a proper trolling), every reply are ego points for his e-smallpenis

• Like 1

Also pls stop feeding that retart trollmeme (worst trolls ever, 0 brain to write a proper trolling), every reply are ego points for his e-smallpenis

I doubt he speaks words. He's probably a 7 year old who has just learned how to post Gifs on the internet, and just can't wait to use them.

• Like 2

a safe way to trade

Safe yourself and us from a heartattack and check this out rather than suggesting it for actual DayZ:

http://dayzepoch.com/

Honestly, no. This is not supposed to be a meta-game experience where there are overlays and UIs and NPCs. There would never, ever be an established vendor who sells shit in some part of the city without being killed, and how the fuck can you justify a currency in a world with more mindless zombies than humans to run even some semblance of an economy?

Honestly, no. This is not supposed to be a meta-game experience where there are overlays and UIs and NPCs. There would never, ever be an established vendor who sells shit in some part of the city without being killed, and how the fuck can you justify a currency in a world with more mindless zombies than humans to run even some semblance of an economy?

Whit beans ! Lol, thet keep u alive and you could fill ur gasmethane car

Really? Did your epiglottis actually constrict your larynx producing the sound of laughter? Or did you just type it, to take up space?

There's a simple solution to this problem, as there is with all things that require player interaction... create your own safe spot somewhere in Chernarus with a group of like minded individuals from the community and enforce your own rules, those that do not comply - gets shot. It's as simple as that and then you can start trading best you want. If you have a game that revolves around (and it does, like it or not and before you go there - pk is interaction) between the players and their interaction with the environment and other players - why on earth would you want to add something like this when all it does is actively tries to negate player interactions? There's a perfectly good trade thread somewhere in the general discussion forums use that or why not build a trading post somewhere when base building comes into play and then see the first suggestion?