TB0N3R

THE BAMBI THAT ALMOST NINJA'D A NINJA

I don't think a 15 second intro is necessary when it doesn't provide any information beyond your name.

• Like 1

In First Person only, you would have lost and didn't see him.

• Like 4

In First Person only, you would have lost and didn't see him.

Very good analysis, buds. Someone should hire you.

Ever notice how streamers and lets players are some of the worst 3pp abusers?

How is it 3pp abuse... Everyone on the server can play the same way and use the same camera views; therefore, it's just as fair as playing on a hardcore server. Your comment means  :emptycan:  I posted the video to show how lucky I was and to have a laugh, if you don't like it...   :o 

I

• Like 2

Or call this the Poop that took a Pee.

No hate, just rooting for the puncher.  I kid.  But sursly, don't anyone complain about 3PP abusers.  If you play on a Hardcore server, you can complain, but if you play on regular, you use it.  Don't you dare lie.  You use it.

If he would have punched earlier you would have lost.

And I bet if I seen him running up the stairs before he punched me first; I would have shot and killed him before he punched me first... Your comment is meaningless, but also worth answering with an equally retarded post just to point out fact :huh: 

have a good day, stay tuned for another video ;)

And I bet if I seen him running up the stairs before he punched me first; I would have shot and killed him before he punched me first... Your comment is meaningless, but also worth answering with an equally retarded post just to point out fact :huh: 

have a good day, stay tuned for another video ;)

But you didnt see him running up the stairs since you were looking through the window and if you watch your video you can clearcly see he waited about 2 to 3 secs before he started punching you. If he had used those 2 or 3 seconds he would have killed you. Nice to be called meaningless and retarded just for expressing my opinion, another great example where humanity is going.

You have a nice day.

But you didnt see him running up the stairs since you were looking through the window and if you watch your video you can clearcly see he waited about 2 to 3 secs before he started punching you. If he had used those 2 or 3 seconds he would have killed you. Nice to be called meaningless and retarded just for expressing my opinion, another great example where humanity is going.

You have a nice day.

And guess what, he didn't start hitting me until 2 or 3 seconds after = the end result. You just reiterated the exact same thing I pointed out to you...

I put you among the people that blindly wish; but if only... 

Or call this the Poop that took a Pee.

No hate, just rooting for the puncher.  I kid.  But sursly, don't anyone complain about 3PP abusers.  If you play on a Hardcore server, you can complain, but if you play on regular, you use it.  Don't you dare lie.  You use it.

Well said m8 !

PS, I was rooting for him too ;)

its rocky nephew!

Rocky's nephew would have killed me 1st punch :P 

You MIGHT be thinking:

510x385px-LL-a28c1187_futurama-fry-meme-

NO SKILL ALL LUCK ! 

ps all caps. we dont like that. just FYI.

ps all caps. we dont like that. just FYI.

Sorry Chief :) Ill make sure to be careful in my future posts here. 

• Like 1