Sign in to follow this  
AvengeMySoul

A few videos for you guys!

Hey guys, made a couple of DayZ Videos and plan on making more in the future!

Really enjoying the game and can't wait for more updates, I started out playing the Standalone game and have never played the mod before.

I hope you enjoy the videos, comments are always welcome :) I record every time I play so I end up with a lot of footage, if anyone is interested in me doing a regular gameplay/comentary video let me know and the next time I have to respawn I might do one, showing my usual tactics to getting geared up after a death.

There are more videos on my channel feel free to check them out and if you enjoy them I'd really appriciate it if you subscribed and liked the videos!

I try to post a video every week, if you'd like to play with me some time feel free to add me on steam my username is AvengeMySoul I play around 6pm UK time until around 10pm most week nights.

Edited by Boneboys

Get out of Balota and Elektro. Go north. 

Get out of Balota and Elektro. Go north. 

Have been north many times but haven't really got any good footage yet, will be going north when I play tonight :)

You need some intro music.

The reason I don't have any at the moment is due to copyrights, I am looking for some royalty free music that I think would go well as an intro :) But thanks for the advice! (If you know of any good royalty free music I'd be happy to check it out)

The reason I don't have any at the moment is due to copyrights, I am looking for some royalty free music that I think would go well as an intro :) But thanks for the advice! (If you know of any good royalty free music I'd be happy to check it out)

There should be royalty free music available all over the internet... even on youtube. That said, I had a musician friend of mine make my intro music and it works out pretty well. I have a few friends who sing and play guitar also, so I am going to hit them up for some cover music. I'm not sure if cover-music is allowed, or how the copy rights work on that. I'll have to look into it.

Either way, I watched one of your videos and looks like you're on the right track. I don't really appreciate the bandity behavior, but at least you have some good action.

There should be royalty free music available all over the internet... even on youtube. That said, I had a musician friend of mine make my intro music and it works out pretty well. I have a few friends who sing and play guitar also, so I am going to hit them up for some cover music. I'm not sure if cover-music is allowed, or how the copy rights work on that. I'll have to look into it.

Either way, I watched one of your videos and looks like you're on the right track. I don't really appreciate the bandity behavior, but at least you have some good action.

Thanks for the kind words :) I only usually kill if I'm shot at or if I know they are bandits, I will upload some of my more friendly encounters with people at some point! I have met a lot of truly friendly players who just want some directions or someone to tag along with

First clip I said friendly (before I hit recored) he replied saying friendly, then he attacked me!

The rest of the video is me and my friends encountering two people, they said they were friendly, around 5 minutes later they opened fire on us injuring myself and getting themselves killed

I'll be trying to upload a new video each week :)

Edited by Boneboys

Just post your videos and be done with it.

Do not ask for subs here.

Just post your videos and be done with it.

Do not ask for subs here.

I wasn't asking for subs? I was just saying feel free to subscribe and that I'm trying to upload one video a week.

I wasn't asking for subs? I was just saying feel free to subscribe and that I'm trying to upload one video a week.

Good videos (+mic. sound and video quality), keep doing. :thumbsup:

Good videos (+mic. sound and video quality), keep doing. :thumbsup:

Thanks :) I will! I'm really enjoying the game and the video making side of things too