Sign in to follow this  
Crazy_Spider

Damn Hackers!

Hey guys, I'm really kinda pissed at DayZ right now. Me and my buddies decided to go to Balota's PD building on a 20 player server, right? We expected to watch the door and hold people up. We heard someone logging in upstairs, and we told them to come down so we can "Help them and give them food". We really were going to help them, and just take their gun and ammo... While we were talking to them, we heard another voice coming from the upstairs it seemed. He said "You guys are gonna die so fast now". A few seconds later, we saw a gun stick out of the "Glitch wall" at the PD, and all of a sudden I see my buddie Pac fall a few feet in front of me, me and our other clan member are hoping we don't get shot, but realizing it's kind've hopeless. I just log-out, but I do get killed.

All-in-all I just want to wrap this up and say I absolutely HATE hackers/exploiters soooo much.gonnahack.jpg

Sounds like you're not only a camping bandit, but also a combat-logger.

B77fx.gif

Edited by Kihz

Sorry buddy. While it's fine being a bandit and robbing people, sounds like he's just exploiting the glitches with wall collision. Hacking would've been knowing your names and exactly where you are.

Sounds like glitching, not hacking.

Yes, I know that. That's why in my post I included "Exploiter" ;)

Sounds like you're not only a camping bandit, but also a combat-logger.

B77fx.gif

Yes, I am a person who plans to handcuff people, take their weapon, and give them food, water, and medicine in return. I'm such a horrible person for doing this in an Alpha state with no survival aspects, aren't I?

Also, combat logging is a problem if it's done in a firefight, which this was not. I was being shot at by an exploiter with no skill. I'd imagine you've never been in a situation on DayZ where you were being killed by an exploiter or hacker. I also had the best gear I'd gotten in my 114 hours of playtime, and I kept that character alive for 4 days. I naturally logged out to try and avoid being killed by a cheater. I see no problem.786729c7c3f36931b7ec4eae22d8edd039106d97

• Like 1

No whining? You made a whole rage thread about getting killed in an Alpha stage game where one of the golden rules is to not get attached to your gear (read sig).

I've been killed by countless exploiters/bugs. You're the one whining.

avengers-gif-all-gtfo.gif

Edited by Kihz

No whining? You made a whole rage thread about getting killed in an Alpha stage game where one of the golden rules is to not get attached to your gear (read sig).

I've been killed by countless exploiters/bugs. You're the one whining.

avengers-gif-all-gtfo.gif

Number one. 1.) I did not make a rage thread. I only made a thread to show how exploiting is a problem in this game, and it was mainly for players to show them that they have to be careful in Balota so they don't get killed through the wall.

Number two. 2.) Your signature is horrible dude. Written very un-professionally. No ")" after the numbers, caps is used in the words, and you used a comma at the wrong time after "Never trust anyone". Saying "Never trust anyone, but your friends" Is incomplete, saying but your friends is a set-up for something that your friends would do.

Thirdly. 3.) Your over-use of short repeating gifs is very annoying. The whole time I'm trying to type, your stupid little videos are ruining my eyesight.

Overall, I just resent people who go on forums or chat rooms or games, or comment sections etc. And rage at people. Honestly, if you have nothing productive to say, just get out. Honestly, I don't care what you think, I can say/post whatever I want. I could post about how I hate KoS people all the time, or how I hate forum posters..... But I don't. I could tell people how stupid they are when they make a post, but I don't. I don't reply to a post saying something bad about them without them saying something to me first. Honestly, you're only the second person that's really said things like this, provoking me. I can be a really nice guy, to have you know.  :emptycan: <---- The amount of fucks I give about you.

• Like 2

Combat logger gets out exploited, classic.

Ha... I love how you don't read my replies. I don't want to come off as threatening or angry, but I don't combat log. I only logged in this situation because the dude was CHEATINGCheating is BAD I don't understand why so many people don't realize that I normally don't combat log. I've actually never combat logged while being shot at before. Honestly I had no way of shooting back, no way to defend myself no matter where I was. The only thing I could do was to be sure that he couldn't get my gear.

Sorry buddy. While it's fine being a bandit and robbing people, sounds like he's just exploiting the glitches with wall collision. Hacking would've been knowing your names and exactly where you are.

Yep, I also put exploiting in the actual thread. I also wasn't robbing people, we just wanted to have some fun and meet some new people. We weren't planning to kill anyone at all. We just needed ammo, as me and my friends combined had only 60 rounds in our ammo box. We planned just to rob people and take their ammo, then stockpile everyone's guns in the corner. Though we got killed by an exploiter. I also do not think it's OK to be a bandit at all. Ruins the game for many people. I hope I've cleared up my intentions for future people that view this thread. Cheers mate.

Hey guys, I'm really kinda pissed at DayZ right now. Me and my buddies decided to go to Balota's PD building on a 20 player server, right? We expected to watch the door and hold people up. We heard someone logging in upstairs, and we told them to come down so we can "Help them and give them food". We really were going to help them, and just take their gun and ammo... While we were talking to them, we heard another voice coming from the upstairs it seemed. He said "You guys are gonna die so fast now". A few seconds later, we saw a gun stick out of the "Glitch wall" at the PD, and all of a sudden I see my buddie Pac fall a few feet in front of me, me and our other clan member are hoping we don't get shot, but realizing it's kind've hopeless. I just log-out ''Edit: I log out because I don't have a way to shoot back, and neither would anybody in the whole game. I never combat-log in other firefights that I can shoot back in, but in a situation like this, with a cheater/exploiter, I didn't want him to be able to get my gear so cheaply. Hope you guys don't get the wrong idea of my logging, Cheers.", but I do get killed.

All-in-all I just want to wrap this up and say I absolutely HATE hackers/exploiters soooo much.gonnahack.jpg