TomatoSupra

Any other Motorheads on here?

best thread

I've had heaps of stuff, all jap stuff.

mkiii supras, rz supra, silvias, chasers, air bagged 2002 corolla, my13 wrx hatch with cosworth motor, few gsxrs..

mainly into drifting and mainly street drifting, been defected way to many times to remember what for..

at work and posting on my phone so I'll upload some pics when home

Just sold this after having it for 10yrs:

I'll let you guess what it is.

5941778618_9b37176936_z.jpg

Also have this fair-weather fun toy.

2004 Miata LS

10584736974_0b40e49097_z.jpg

...and am currently searching for a 308GTS. 

Edited by r0ck

in reply to my post before, copied from the other thread, lets keep this one goin!

good idea for a thread!

i'm mainly into jap stuff, had way to many cars to even have pics of on this computer.. pretty much big single turbo shit.. had a chaser, few MKIII supra's with td06 / td04 turbos, a MY13 WRX hatch with heaps of cosworth and sti shit on it..

pretty much my cars are normally like this when i drive it

i dont have many pics on my computer but i'll post what i have, got a few mates who are into cars as well..

more pics, uploaders being a dick

L3d7db0.jpg

jfT9Urx.jpg

my mates 35GTR below, i'd keep up with him until 3rd gear hit for him, than yeah.. bye bye wrx haha

TnikBhy.jpg

WPaTbf8.jpg

PQIqeaR.jpg

8b3RPnm.jpg

What's the 2nd to the last pic in the quoted post? Right above the Subaru? It doesn't look Australian to me. There's no gigantic big block poking through the hood, and the rear tires are still holding air.  :P

What's the 2nd to the last pic in the quoted post? Right above the Subaru? It doesn't look Australian to me. There's no gigantic big block poking through the hood, and the rear tires are still holding air.  :P

haha, it's my old mkII chaser, (chassis code is JZX90)

they where actually my mates last set of "back up" rims incase he used all his good rims, he blew his clutch instead so i "borrowed" them ;)

Moto guzzi super alce, used by grandfather during ww2, never tuched the engine since i have it, and never had any problem.

(edit: i had a vespa 50 special, but i gifted it to my little cousin)

0wozTAh.jpg

I am rock hard.

what type of HD is this? i dont know much about them, all i know is they are loud. real loud. :P

This is a 2012 Street Glide. Has 103CC (1,690 cc) Twin cam engine complete with cold air intake, aftermarket pipes and race tuner. (not to mention an ipod dock lol)

And yes sir its loud. 

Edited by Bakermensch

This is a 2012 Street Glide. Has 103CC (1,690 cc) Twin cam engine complete with cold air intake, aftermarket pipes and race tuner. (not to mention an ipod dock lol)

And yes sir its loud. 

so it's like a cross country HD, like a "goldwing" style if you will? thats pretty neat, we don't get many touring bikes here in australia, mainly old dudes on goldwings who hate anything that isnt a goldwing haha

ever done any trips on it?

so it's like a cross country HD, like a "goldwing" style if you will? thats pretty neat, we don't get many touring bikes here in australia, mainly old dudes on goldwings who hate anything that isnt a goldwing haha

ever done any trips on it?

we call em baggers. i'll just pretend you didnt say that about the honda :)