TomatoSupra

Any other Motorheads on here?

Ok, there has to be some other motor heads on here with me.

Common you bastards, show em if you got em.

This is my baby. 1988 Toyota supra 5 speed Targa Top. 133K on her. N/A but i plan a 2J swap sometime in the future.

What do you got?

post-199400-0-85937400-1394744046_thumb.

Sure! (lol)

My current car is a Volvo 850, but before that I had an Corrado VR6 '92, slightly modified! ;)
The text under the licence-plate says "Corrado Club Sweden". A thing very common on these cars, are a thing called "tyskstuk" (which I also had) google it and you will see something very cool! ;)
220HK!

EC029Bl.jpg

rSJ9ZK1.jpg

N2YjlFr.jpg

T0TRPs5.jpg

Edited by Wh1spY

Until I got into a nasty car accident while sitting at a red light last year,9Dumbfuck kid with his mom crashed into me) I was about to buy a late 60s or early 70s charger.  I had a 318 all set to be built to insanity,(yea, yea, still not a 440 or a hemi, I know) but a wrench got thrown into my plans and itll have to wait til later.  Now Im just driving a boring 4 cylinder economy car until after I move and start school in the fall.

Until I got into a nasty car accident while sitting at a red light last year,9Dumbfuck kid with his mom crashed into me) I was about to buy a late 60s or early 70s charger.  I had a 318 all set to be built to insanity,(yea, yea, still not a 440 or a hemi, I know) but a wrench got thrown into my plans and itll have to wait til later.  Now Im just driving a boring 4 cylinder economy car until after I move and start school in the fall.

Ugh, that sucks man. Is the 4 cylinder car at least manual? ;)

My current car is a Volvo 850, but before that I had an Corrado VR6 '92, slightly modified! ;)

The text under the licence-plate says "Corrado Club Sweden". A thing very common on these cars, are a thing called "tyskstuk" (which I also had) google it and you will see something very cool! ;)

220HK!

Good lord its badass. Did you every Dyno it?

I'm a little late to the thread, but I'm a car guy myself. I have a [somewhat uncommon] 2010 Accord Coupe V6 with a 6-speed manual. Most of the V6 cars come fully loaded, and the only option I don't have is the factory navigation (which I am totally okay with). It's an absolute blast to drive every day, but it's also impressively comfortable and does really well on long trips. Gas mileage is... ehh, but could be way worse for having nearly 300 HP.

wDFJ9t4.jpg

Here's my ol' Busa I dumped just before it was time to put her away for the winter. I got a nice cheque during the winter months from the guy who basically forced me off the road, though. She'll be red and black in about a month. =3

Just bought a '14 Ford Taurus SHO. Ruby red....lovin it!

Had a 52 ford truck with 4 on the floor and....a 454 chevy powering it. Sadly sold it.

Have a 70 Hurst Olds w 455 TeeTop in garage. I race the gas gauge to the station....thing is a beast.

I like cars. though in europe everything is a little more expensive xD.. drive a Toyota Hybrid myself.. but yea work for the company importing Toyota's here so thats no wierd thing.

Had the pleasure of siting in McLaren's, labo's, Lexus LFA.. driven a Lexus IS-F.. I like cars :P

I like cars. though in europe everything is a little more expensive xD.. drive a Toyota Hybrid myself.. but yea work for the company importing Toyota's here so thats no wierd thing.

Had the pleasure of siting in McLaren's, labo's, Lexus LFA.. driven a Lexus IS-F.. I like cars :P

You'd think they'd hook you up with something decent. Like an 86.

Anyway I haven't got shit at the moment. Still waiting to see if i can get a job at some places to fund my first car.

You'd think they'd hook you up with something decent. Like an 86.

Anyway I haven't got shit at the moment. Still waiting to see if i can get a job at some places to fund my first car.

I wish.. but I think it will be a little pricy to give a 86 to 200+ people xD

But I'm all ok with the Prius I drive for work now :P

Sure! (lol)

220HK!

EC029Bl.jpg

rSJ9ZK1.jpg

N2YjlFr.jpg

T0TRPs5.jpg

Damn dude that thing is ILL!

I'm a little late to the thread, but I'm a car guy myself. I have a [somewhat uncommon] 2010 Accord Coupe V6 with a 6-speed manual. Most of the V6 cars come fully loaded, and the only option I don't have is the factory navigation (which I am totally okay with). It's an absolute blast to drive every day, but it's also impressively comfortable and does really well on long trips. Gas mileage is... ehh, but could be way worse for having nearly 300 HP.

wDFJ9t4.jpg

Hey dude, what kind of wheels are those? & dimensions as well? I'm shopping for my 2010 Accord sedan  :D

Hey dude, what kind of wheels are those? & dimensions as well? I'm shopping for my 2010 Accord sedan  :D

Oddly enough, I have no idea nor have I ever been able to figure it out. The car came with them and I've had it for nearly a year, but I can't find them online. They are the same dimensions as the stock V6 Coupe wheels, so they are 18x8 I believe. No idea about the offset :(

I actually ran into a woman at a gas station a few months after I bought the car who had a smaller size of the same wheels on her Altima Coupe, and she had no idea what they were ("her husband bought them and put them on" apparently). I also saw a black Subaru Legacy with the same wheels a while ago, but didn't get a chance to ask the guy.

Sorry! I wish I could be more help. I also wish I knew more about my own wheels :p

They are the same dimensions as the stock V6 Coupe wheels, so they are 18x8 I believe. No idea about the offset :(

Well these are the stock dimensions for my wheels:

• 17x7.5in
  • +55mm Offset
  • Hub bore: 64.1
  • Lug Size: 12mmx1.5
  • Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

I did some extensive research a couple months ago, & if I remember correctly, the stock 8th gen accord wheels are the same dimensions with exception of yours being 18x8. Everything else should be the same.

Keep me updated if you find out anything else!