FPS Problem

Hey all, 

New to the forums and 45 hours of DayZ experience

First of all the specs of my PC :

3.2 i5 Processor running at 3.8ghz

GTX550ti SC gfx card with 1gb of gddr5

8gb or ram. 

Now the problem/issue.

I Know DayZ is not fully optimised and all that at the moment however I think my problem lays with my PC

When running around I get probably 25fps in the open, less in towns, however if i look directly down it runs smooth as ever. 

On every setting low at 720 resolution it runs better looking up but still could be smoother.

What would I need to upgrade to get it smooth all the time?

Cheers in Advance 

JDMtom

That's pretty normal, as you said it's not optimized and never will be especially for the weaker systems...you can't call that fps problems.

Its normal.. im running the game with an FX 8320 OC 4,8ghz and using gigabyte 770 . its runs smoother but u still get low fps.

Edited by opie

Hey all, 

New to the forums and 45 hours of DayZ experience

First of all the specs of my PC :

3.2 i5 Processor running at 3.8ghz

GTX550ti SC gfx card with 1gb of gddr5

8gb or ram. 

Now the problem/issue.

I Know DayZ is not fully optimised and all that at the moment however I think my problem lays with my PC

When running around I get probably 25fps in the open, less in towns, however if i look directly down it runs smooth as ever. 

On every setting low at 720 resolution it runs better looking up but still could be smoother.

What would I need to upgrade to get it smooth all the time?

Cheers in Advance 

JDMtom

Welcome to the forums and the world of Dayz! Little tip, always use the search function will help big time. ( Not being funny, just helping )

However, see this guide : http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154330-possible-fps-enhancer/ - Its a FPS guide that can help/improve at least.