Sign in to follow this  
blackberrygoo

Hallucinating while low on blood , starving and dying of thirst

Now I know a lot of people would hate this suggestion , but first all I wanna say if it could be in the game it would be optional for private hives...

But my suggestion is to add a vision problem when you are <200 blood , starving AND dying of thirst . With all three combined it wouldn't happen often but would make your vision blurred and colorless like normal , but mostly you would hallucinate not characters or zombies running but something more vague like shadows of just shapes , nothing you can really make out .

This would further disorient people while very low on blood and high on hunger and thirst , it would also prompt them to become more selfish and cautious about food and water rationing . And lastly, it would be scary as hell to play alone and be so close to death you start to hallucinate , maybe out in the woods while its raining and thundering.

• Like 2

I love this idea. I've seen similar ideas, but most suggest hallucinations of people/zeds. I like how it also wouldn't be easily attained.

I like it.

For info though, unconsciousness happens at <500 so your number would need to be 7/800.

Edited by Monkfish

Good idea. 

Probably can be implemented same way as fly periodically flying near to your head. 

I would love to see not existing zombies lurking before such player. 

I would love the sky to pulsate yellow as I see trees in the distance fall down and Zeds perhaps looking like players? Fake sounds of gunfire and pulsating objects. Yes.