Sign in to follow this  
Golden Child

.22 and new Pistol spawn positions?

Hey, im a little impatient and am starting to play on the experimental servers due to the new pistol which i would love to use and a .22 rifle which i have in real life, so im asking if any experimental players are out there and where they found both of these weapons if i can find the 22 in the piano buildings or in offices or where, if theres a hotspot im looking for it instead of aimlessly searching the wrong areas. AND I DID USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION FOR THE TAGS 22 RIFLE NEW PISTOL SPAWN LOCATION before you harp on my ass, and if i missed one i apologize.

Hey, im a little impatient and am starting to play on the experimental servers due to the new pistol which i would love to use and a .22 rifle which i have in real life, so im asking if any experimental players are out there and where they found both of these weapons if i can find the 22 in the piano buildings or in offices or where, if theres a hotspot im looking for it instead of aimlessly searching the wrong areas. AND I DID USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION FOR THE TAGS 22 RIFLE NEW PISTOL SPAWN LOCATION before you harp on my ass, and if i missed one i apologize.

I have found them in piano houses, schools, police stations, and military buildings.  The piano house only seems to spawn the .22 rifle and no pistols though.

I have found them in piano houses, schools, police stations, and military buildings.  The piano house only seems to spawn the .22 rifle and no pistols though.

Just found the sporter .22 in the new building and i found the amphibia in the northeast airfield

The Sporter 22 seems to be fairly common but the Amphibia S, I have only come across one of those since the patch came out.

Same places as you'd look for other guns, found them in military/civilian buildings that normally spawn weapons. You really want a 30 round mag or two for the ruger, takes a few shots to bring down a zombie, as for the pistol... weeell, maybe my aim is off or maybe its more or less useless, went through a lot of ammo to bring down a group of the undead and was still bleeding when the dust settled.

Ive only found the .22 pistol at the NEAF but I havent as yet found a mag for it or seen the rifle as yet.

Ammo seems plentiful though.