Sign in to follow this  
Zombology

Using pens to mark blood type on blood bag...

I would like to see this feature included to prevent confusion for people carrying multiple blood bag units.

• Like 22

Great idea. Would writing on them be user-defined or would it be an automatic process of using a blood test kit on a bloodbag while the pen is in the inventory?

If the first, we'd be able to falsely label bloodbags which could add an interesting dynamic.

I would like it to be user defined. Human error is very real...

Also maybe using a syringe to extract blood from an unknown bag and testing it...

Edited by Zombology

Amazing idea!

Maybe you could choose what you write, so only you know the true identity of the blood type :D

This way, that bandit that killed you will suffer a slow and painful death....

Do I need help? :L 

• Like 1

Amazing idea!

Maybe you could choose what you write, so only you know the true identity of the blood type :D

This way, that bandit that killed you will suffer a slow and painful death....

Do I need help? :L 

That totaly normal if you play DayZ for some time. Dont worry.

This idea is still as cool as last time it was suggested...

+1, would be more uses of pen becide writing a deathnote to whoever finds your body. ive done this just for the fun sake of it in case i die of a zombie or anything :) 

If the first, we'd be able to falsely label bloodbags which could add an interesting dynamic.

Yes I'd hold people at gun point and force them to take my blood and carry it about in the hopes I can have revenge from beyond the grave or "stash" it in a high traffic area.

Edit: should be able to use a syringe and blood test kit on a blood bag just to be sure.

Edited by Window Licker

Great idea. Even better if the name of the item changes so that doing a mouse over shows for example "A+ bloodbag" so you don't have to inspect it.