Sign in to follow this  
pacific_coast

End-Game-Meta-Games Idea/Discussion Thread

I had an idea for an end-game meta game:

Pick your favorite city, wall it off, make it into a town of sorts and wage war upon your fellow survivors or broker peace!

"... The people's republic of Electro is fighting heavily against the Svetlojarskian Empire in the ruined fields of MSTA over the great M4 Massacre that happened during peace negotiations between the two warring city-states..."

As much as I'd like to hold a castle like Zub or something...

I pick Chapaevsk and wish to form an alliance between the two other small suburbs north of cherno. Together, the southern coast will be OURS!!1 *evil laugh*

but seriously, what are some game ideas we can use to waste more time in dayz?

map1.jpg

Edited by pacific_coast
  • Like 1

I a got a cool town that is kinda nosied off in the woods, few buildings for my mate and a mansion for me. Can't wait.

• Like 1

I a got a cool town that is kinda nosied off in the woods, few buildings for my mate and a mansion for me. Can't wait.

i was looking at Zub castle last night thinking "hmm, could build a wall here... could store a vehicle here... la la la"

ah hauling 1000 kg or crafting materials up the mountain...

Oh, you have a nice thriving town in Cherno I see, oh well... Shit everybody got killed by those snipers on the hill.

Oh, you have a nice thriving town in Cherno I see, oh well... Shit everybody got killed by those snipers on the hill.

that's why i said chapaevsk! theyve gotta get in my city and climb MY TOWERS if they want to snipe... hehehe

gotta love them soviet era projects with 5000 apts and windows!

i was looking at Zub castle last night thinking "hmm, could build a wall here... could store a vehicle here... la la la"

ah hauling 1000 kg or crafting materials up the mountain...

See that is the thing, fuck places like that, wanna go for secluded places. THat way no problematics with n00bies knocking yo shit up like Mike Tyson then biting your ear off. That's why I can't hear well....Note to self....Dont alt tab to restart song in field....

See that is the thing, fuck places like that, wanna go for secluded places. THat way no problematics with n00bies knocking yo shit up like Mike Tyson then biting your ear off. That's why I can't hear well....Note to self....Dont alt tab to restart song in field....

i wonder if we have to use crafting mats in-hive or if we could gear up on other public servers on the hive and then hop back to the RP server to build the base

but yes this would probably have to be private hive clan vs clan type stuff to work out "properly"

other ideas i have are:

DICE: to roll them bones for cans of beans in the alley

CHESSBOARD/PIECES : for to make teh chess with players

spare tire and sticks to make hoopstick 30's style down the street

i wonder if we have to use crafting mats in-hive or if we could gear up on other public servers on the hive and then hop back to the RP server to build the base

but yes this would probably have to be private hive clan vs clan type stuff to work out "properly"

other ideas i have are:

DICE: to roll them bones for cans of beans in the alley

CHESSBOARD/PIECES : for to make teh chess with players

spare tire and sticks to make hoopstick 30's style down the street

Why do people make those types of suggestions? Do you know how the Real Virtuality Engine 3 works? At all?

n00bies knocking yo shit up like Mike Tyson then biting your ear off. That's why I can't hear well....

LOL, that made my day .. true tho... you don't get knocked out by 2-3 punches unless they're very well placed. :)

Why do people make those types of suggestions? Do you know how the Real Virtuality Engine 3 works? At all?

I wouldn't see those suggestions impossible... but yeah .. Arma / DayZ engine wasn't made to play chess or dices obviously .. :P Edited by K9Alex
  • Like 2

PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT WORKS

• Like 2

I want to see viking trading systems be taken, you know give you this amount of bullets, i get this. Like Metro games. Viking System= Bits of metal fyi.

LET THE WORLD KNOW

LOL, that made my day .. true tho... you don't get knocked out by 2-3 punches unless they're very well placed. :)

LIke that did ya? I use that a lot of jokes. 

I want to see viking trading systems be taken, you know give you this amount of bullets, i get this. Like Metro games. Viking System= Bits of metal fyi.

i would think that settlements in the north and south would have to trade stuff when loot is diverisfied a little

LRS for anything threads are an example of the in-game economy at work already

i would think that settlements in the north and south would have to trade stuff when loot is diverisfied a little

LRS for anything threads are an example of the in-game economy at work already

I find it should not be like epoch. More like self-created places of trading. Makes it cooler. Ah bodyguard. My new DayZ Job. For I have been a priest, comedian. and finally DayZ Historian.

I don't know its inner workings, but I sure as hell know its limitations. I don't think an engine that was made for large scale warfare like RV3 would be mod-able enough to integrate chess and dice rolls. This ain't the Source Engine dude. And, as far as I know, modding the RV3 engine is a pain in the arse/ass/bum/etc.

Edited by AntonioAJC