Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

Would You Help This Person?

Would You Help Them?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. You see a fresh spawn with broken legs and bleeding, you have a morphine and bandage but only one of each. Do you help them?

2. 2. You see a man with gun poorly equiped asking for a bandaid, he has a ruined shirt so can't make rags. Do you help them?

3. 3. You see a fully geared out TTSKO shirt and pants man asking for help, he has 4 weapons and houndreds of rounds of ammunition. Do You Help Him?

Should not have given a maybe option, also, LOL why are so many people wanting to help for the second guy, seriously.

If he has a gun and nothing else, that means he has the means to take whatever and lose nothing, he is the WORST one to help.

If a fully geared guy is asking YOU for help, then clearly he is legit and would have just killed you already for the most part, yet people are like no.

The first one is well a do whatever situation, but ive learned to NOT help people like in situation 2.

BUT, if they are the ones who initiate contact first, that usually means they are desperate or have buddies waiting with a plan to do something, either way its a solid 50/50 when people contact YOU first, I know I am usually the one saying hey first, and am usually the one who dies, so that has taught me that usually the initiator is the more friendly.

How is guy number 3 "clearly legit"? Fully decked out guy who says he needs help. No way in hell that could be a trap. Not like I've walked into one of those before...

You have a point for guy number 2, but he can still be handled. He probably bled a bit before you got there, and plus, it's most likely only him by himself if he needed bandages that badly. Also, helping him out doesn't mean let your guard down completely.

I could help Q1 in this way -> fireaxe in his head xD

For Q2 maybe i could give him some rags or bandages, but then i will surely handcuff him while bandaging and leave him whit broken legs.

Q3.... Yeah i will help him by lowering his weightload, 4 weapons weight a lot :P, BAM HS !

You seem... Overly hostile.

You seem... Overly hostile.

I just like to survive, or you think i have learned the hard way playing hello kitty online ?

Yes on the first one, maybe on the other two, It's a situational thing, mostly it depends on how they are asking. Someone whos QQing and saying "pleeeeesssse help me" in a whiny voice is likely to be left to suffer or put out of their misery.  If they however speak to me in a reasonable fashion I'm far more inclined to help.

1. I would shoot the freshspawn, respawning is quicker than having to walk around with morphine. I wouldn't do him a favour by keeping him alive.

2. Rags are easy to make, so I don't mind dropping a few for a guy in need.

3. People with military gear are too much of a risk to help, it's much more likely that it's an ambush.

i chose maybe on all of them, cause there is aways that third option helping with a bullet, you never know whats actually happening in dayz lol

i chose maybe on all of them, cause there is aways that third option helping with a bullet, you never know whats actually happening in dayz lol

That is an option, but I would help these people:

No

Yes

Hell No

The military man is way to much of a risk.

1. No. It's a trap. Shoot him.

2. No. It's a trap. Shoot him.

3. No. It's a trap. Shoot him.

Gotta love DayZ.  :)