Sign in to follow this  
KarmaCoin

Surrender Animation should make players lootable

I think it would be nice if the surrender animation made players lootable. That way I can check for weapons and items on surrendered players and remove them without killing or handcuffing the player.

Because sometimes I want to rob you without shooting you first. And other times I just want to make sure you're not going to pull out a knife and stab me.

I don't think I would ever group up with a random person without this feature. But with it, I might.

Edited by KarmaCoin
  • Like 12

Well, then the handcuffs will loose a lot of their charm. 

What about instead of lootable target inventory it would be accessible but you can't take anything until you ask for it, kill the player or handcuff him?  

• Like 1

Handcuffs disable a person from performing actions, surrendering doesn't. Also you can't force a person to surrender but you can forcibly handcuff them. So there would still be a difference.

Also, I can frisk a person in real life without handcuffing them.

Would alleviate some tension on both ends if this were the case. You can't effective ensure your safety without handcuffs even with someone complying to orders. And it's not an unreasonable request upon bumping into someone and frisking rather than handcuffing and starting a doom clock in that person's head as to when and how you're going to finish them off even if you have no intent.

Yes,preety neat idea and realisticlly supported.

We should totally have it ingame.

It's preety stupid in the moment,for the only way to loot someone is by cuffing him/her.

That would make things easier.

Would alleviate some tension on both ends if this were the case. You can't effective ensure your safety without handcuffs even with someone complying to orders. And it's not an unreasonable request upon bumping into someone and frisking rather than handcuffing and starting a doom clock in that person's head as to when and how you're going to finish them off even if you have no intent.

I totally agree. I think I would actually kill less unarmed people if I could frisk them like this

yes i like this idea. a frisking while surrendered is a lot less offensive than handcuffing too

Maybe to improve on the idea, a frisk search only reveals any kind of weapon that can be removed.

After all, you're doing this to remain safe, you're not not a bandit looking to steal all their gear.

yes i like this idea. a frisking while surrendered is a lot less offensive than handcuffing too

Maybe to improve on the idea, a frisk search only reveals any kind of weapon that can be removed.

After all, you're doing this to remain safe, you're not not a bandit looking to steal all their gear.

I am a bandit looking to steal gear. I just don't think I need to kill you to get it

I agree to this. Very good suggestion :)

i agree too , there should be a way to quickly search a person which has his hands up - a body search animation and an indicator that tells you if the person is armed /has hidden wapons .