DMentMan

russian roulette?

so i have an idea that might be fun, russian roulette, i searched the forums and found no idea like this.

so here is what you could do, if you have someone hold up, and you want to have some fun, take a revolver and load 1 bullet, spin, shot.

this idea might be a bit stupid, but i would want this in the game, maybe not now but later in development.

Gun.jpg

thoughts?

• Like 1

Would a be 'funny' little mini-game.. But like you already hinted by yourself: feature should not get any priority at this stage of development.

• Like 1

Why have this in a zombie apocalypse?  besides the kit of the fallen what other benefit is there?

Just aquire 6 guns and chamber 1 round in random ones.  Capture player, and make them pick one while you or your psycho mate pulls the trigger. 

Apart from the hilarity which would ensue, Russian roulette is a bit lame for a survival game, I would not like this in game thank you.

Each to their own.........

Russian roulette is a bit lame for a survival game, I would not like this in game thank you.

i know its a survival game, but people is still killing eachothers, russian roulette would just make it fun, lol

• Like 1

I think it would be a great feature and would have multiple uses. The main pratical application I see for it is interrogation. Load a bullet into your pistol, give it a spin and point it at a player. Pull the trigger once. Assuming the gun doesn't go off, ask your prisoner a question. Where are your friends? Where did you hide the gold? Whatever. It should get people to take you seriously.

• Like 1