res

[HUGE][Cracking DayZ open] What should you expect, and PROOF.

its probably just the very first step into vehicles, lets wait a bit.

I am sure there will come more once the base works properly.

Yes, most of them, except the Ural and the tractor, don't work properly and horribly deform your character.

You can still drive them around.

Edited by skin_head_army

"dog steak"!?

I would like these hangmans to appear in houses and trees. Causing a cardiac arrest for everyone who sees them.

Yeah, didn't want to presume you doing so, just wanted to mention it for all the people that are rather new to this forum :) And also yes, animals have been confirmed and also hunting them and gathering flesh from them (but the dog meat...O.o)

And the animals legs and steaks (at least from the boar) coul be seen in the last DevBlog stream :)

And the hanging doctor...I'd imagine him in front of the hospital in Electro (or somewhere else)...like..."he should cure us, but he didn't! Hang him!" o.O

"dog steak"!?

I would like these hangmans to appear in houses and trees. Causing a cardiac arrest for everyone who sees them.

Best I could do;

9bhIwxe.jpg

Topic:

This is what happens when you try to drive most of the DayZ vehicles.

ZO3V3HI.jpg

The Ural and the Tractor work just fine, the Tractor doesn't keep your hands on the steering wheel correctly though.

New building (this one is already known)

eB0Ovzs.jpg

5OszSRa.jpg

And the ship wreck floating:

3hfFe7p.jpg

Edited by skin_head_army
  • Like 2

any new weapons or backpacks there? Can you make some airal photos of towns like Svetlo or Novoselsky (3rd person) ? So we can have cool wallpapers for desktops :)

any new weapons or backpacks there? Can you make some airal photos of towns like Svetlo or Novoselsky (3rd person) ? So we can have cool wallpapers for desktops :)

I can but I have to go now for some hours.

I'll do it when I can.

Yeah the latest pics were in there testworld, i really really hope those arent the vehicles there using cause its copy and past which would suck, im very optimistic about the future of sa

That truck driving is... is...

That right there is some special shit.

That truck driving is... is...

That right there is some special shit.

That truck driving really is some of the creepiest shit ive seen in a long time.  Yikes.

Legacy files from A2 (and some legacy from early A3) are simply left in the game in its current state, as a few are still used dependency wise.

None of these dependent files are indicators of what to expect in future. They are simply there because initially DayZ was using ArmA2 and early ArmA3 testing data, and it has just been left in it.

• Like 12

Legacy files from A2 (and some legacy from early A3) are simply left in the game in its current state, as a few are still used dependency wise.

None of these dependent files are indicators of what to expect in future. They are simply there because initially DayZ was using ArmA2 and early ArmA3 testing data, and it has just been left in it.

The hanging dead bodies are still awesome though. Really gives that apocalypse feel.

steamtrain341_zpsfe6d9c4e.jpg

Glad to see folk still get hyped by mis information.

L

• Like 5

steamtrain341_zpsfe6d9c4e.jpg

Glad to see folk still get hyped by mis information.

L

You have to admit though that the hanging bodies were pretty sweet though. XD

Exactly, now can we please get this thread locked?

DAYZ uses the more advanced skeleton system which is far better than ARMA3. So do you think you can make a same or better skeleton mod for ARMA3?

I will always wait and see :P

• Like 1

DAYZ uses the more advanced skeleton system which is far better than ARMA3. So do you think you can make a same or better skeleton mod for ARMA3?

I will always wait and see :P

你妹的,到了老外论坛就卖萌,可耻。

The pots are already in. The walkie talkie also is in and works. I haven't tried it with a friend tho.

On experimental they work or in normal game?

On experimental they work or in normal game?

You could attach it to the portable cooking stove, which is also working, but it's doesn't cook anything yet.(Experimental) 

Well I'll be fucked.

The last thing I wanted was giving out fake info.

No sarcasm. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for you people who believed me.

Glad Rocket came by and rocketed me right in the nuts when it was needed.

Sorry. I don't want to be known as a liar.

Mr OrLok could you please permaban my account?

Thanks.