cj14

Leather Jacket :D

So I finally found a beatiful leather jacket!!! it feels so nice and it looks even better. IDK why I had a hard time finding one...but finally I got it...that's all ^^

• Like 2

So I finally found a beatiful leather jacket!!! it feels so nice and it looks even better. IDK why I had a hard time finding one...but finally I got it...that's all ^^

Why did you even make this thread?

• Like 2

if there were negative beans, you earned them

there are lol

Why did you even make this thread?

To let you know I'm happy :c why you gotta be so mean? u.u

You should have posted a screenshot of what the jacket looks like to have made this thread worth it.

• Like 2

May I ask where you found it?

Elektrozavodsk, School building, second floor on one of the chairs

You should have posted a screenshot of what the jacket looks like to have made this thread worth it.

c8kn.png

There you go mate

• Like 4

What is up with all of the guys playing as female characters?  Are you hoping people won't kill you on sight because you might be a female in real life?

Elektrozavodsk, School building, second floor on one of the chairs

c8kn.png

There you go mate

That's better  :beans:

• Like 1

What is up with all of the guys playing as female characters?  Are you hoping people won't kill you on sight because you might be a female in real life?

Yeah, that, and on roleplaying games. I too just don't get it.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Once I read an article of "Joystickeros" a gamer show on cable TV here in my country that appeared on a magazine. It was about why did some males used to play as females. It turns out it is for the same reason some players prefer 3rd person games like Dark Sector or Resident Evil instead Call of Duty or Chivalry (for example)

It would seem we want to take special care of our character when is in 3rd person rather than 1st person...and being a female character males have an "instict" of protection for them...So I realized I did kinda try to protect more my avatar when is a girl than when is a boy because I feel like that female could be my friend, girlfriend, mom, sister, cousin or any other important woman in my life. It's more of a pshycological reason, I do not play thinking the character IS my gf for example...but my subconscient makes me feel it that way at times...but I do not expect for a special reaction from another player just because I'm playing as a woman. That would be stupid, specially considering I always use voice chat and you'd realize I'm a male even before seeing my avatar

PS: Excuse me if I didn't expressed myself correctly. English is not my native language

Ah, thank you.

I might add it was on the Experimental Branch, not the stable

if there were negative beans, you earned them

There is neg beans, it looks like this  :emptycan: indeed he did earn them. Never posted a picture to spice this post up a bit !!!!

I demand pic of your jacket ! I've never seen one ^_^

Also the xperimental servers seem to be down for now, noticed ? I'm in Aus tho

wait...you were the guy talking about hardcore rape in another thread......yeah, you are scum.

wait...you were the guy talking about hardcore rape in another thread......yeah, you are scum.

Yeah, I called him out on that.

• Like 1

People look like douches in those. Enjoy whatever's coming.

What is up with all of the guys playing as female characters? Are you hoping people won't kill you on sight because you might be a female in real life?

I play some cycles as female because it looks cool then a chick in a ponytail goes operator with an m4. Too bad they still have the male sounds. Edited by hiberNative

Once I read an article of "Joystickeros" a gamer show on cable TV here in my country that appeared on a magazine. It was about why did some males used to play as females. It turns out it is for the same reason some players prefer 3rd person games like Dark Sector or Resident Evil instead Call of Duty or Chivalry (for example)

It would seem we want to take special care of our character when is in 3rd person rather than 1st person...and being a female character males have an "instict" of protection for them...So I realized I did kinda try to protect more my avatar when is a girl than when is a boy because I feel like that female could be my friend, girlfriend, mom, sister, cousin or any other important woman in my life. It's more of a pshycological reason, I do not play thinking the character IS my gf for example...but my subconscient makes me feel it that way at times...but I do not expect for a special reaction from another player just because I'm playing as a woman. That would be stupid, specially considering I always use voice chat and you'd realize I'm a male even before seeing my avatar

PS: Excuse me if I didn't expressed myself correctly. English is not my native language

I play some cycles as female because it looks cool then a chick in a ponytail goes operator with an m4. Too bad they still have the male sounds.

Wow, you guys must be the first ones to ever answer without saying because you would rather stare at a chick's ass all day than a dude's ass.   :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Edited by OR3GONIZ3D

I play some cycles as female because it looks cool then a chick in a ponytail goes operator with an m4. Too bad they still have the male sounds.

Female sounds on experimental :)

Wow, you guys must be the first ones to ever answer without saying because you would rather stare at a chick's ass all day than a dude's ass. :beans: :beans: :beans:

All the female models have flat chests and Asian pancakebutts, to it's more like a scrawny guy.

All the female models have flat chests and Asian pancakebutts, to it's more like a scrawny guy.

Lets make them all plump and explosive looking! xD